Branden Jennings

I like them both, but T2 ain't coming.

Hood probably not either lol.
Wondering if you see (as turtle slow as it is happening) that we are finally back to recruiting actually LBs rather than trying to convert DEs.

Or is it that we just are actually getting LBs, albeit not the top guys, to commit?

Advertisement
I wouldn't want to see him at Mike in any defense. I can't see him being good in traffic or running tackle to tackle.

If you're playing him in a 3-4, put him as the OLB who rushes 80% of the time.
I wouldn't want him at OLB, I don't see enough raw athleticism to succeed at the Will, Sam, or rush/buck positions. MLB would be his money spot. He's physical enough to take on blocks and doesn't waste step getting to the ball. If he has good instincts he could have pro potential considering his raw size and profile for the position. Biggest question will be his ability to defend the pass.

Wondering if you see (as turtle slow as it is happening) that we are finally back to recruiting actually LBs rather than trying to convert DEs.

Or is it that we just are actually getting LBs, albeit not the top guys, to commit?
T2 coming if manny wants him to come , it’s really all how T2 handles himself this football season, but I feel guys like t2 need to get far away from the city of Miami as possible

Lol at this whole thread. Dude’s twice the athlete his brother is but “he’s a pass rusher bruh”.

This is why we lose to teams like Clemson.
you act like that's saying much tho. just because he is more athletic than his brother doesn't mean he is some superb athlete. he isn't. his tape indicates that he should be a pass rusher. he would not be a reason we would lose to clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back