Brad Kaaya

I guess Coley could sell kids on coaching 1st rounders but I have always seen people give Jimbo the credit for the QB's the good and the bad.

I think he is most of the reason for the success at the position (2 first round picks).
Coley or Jimbo?

The HC, Jimbo.

I tend to agree Jimbo's list of QB's is long. Coley left because he wanted to call plays and have more control which Jimbo wouldn't give him.

Advertisement
I guess Coley could sell kids on coaching 1st rounders but I have always seen people give Jimbo the credit for the QB's the good and the bad.

I think he is most of the reason for the success at the position (2 first round picks).
Coley or Jimbo?

The HC, Jimbo.

I tend to agree Jimbo's list of QB's is long. Coley left because he wanted to call plays and have more control which Jimbo wouldn't give him.

That is why he is a question mark IMO when it comes to Xs and Os and development. I get the Recruiting Aspect.

Coley or Jimbo?

The HC, Jimbo.

I been watching Manuel and all i cn say is he was not given play calls to me to succeed like lets say a Cam Newton was so he always seemed held back

Advertisement
This dude's working UM like a cheap prostitute working some hard-up loser. He's waiting for a Stanford or UCLA offer. Seems pretty clear. Actions speak louder than words.

Advertisement
This dude's working UM like a cheap prostitute working some hard-up loser. He's waiting for a Stanford or UCLA offer. Seems pretty clear. Actions speak louder than words.

**** that was cold.

I cut through bullshyt like the Finnish icebreaker Otso cuts through ice. I've made a great living cutting though nonsense.

Franchise...I think you might be on to something with Kaaya. I also believe once he gets offered by one of his top west coast schools, he'll commit to one of them. But, we'll see what happens. Go Canes!

Advertisement
None of these kids being recruited will satisfy the malcontents that pervade this abysmal fanbase.

Advertisement

He wants the offers, but that doesn't mean he wants to take them. It's a matter of pride. Same thing with Eduoard. I have no doubt Eduoard wants to go to Miami, but he also wants to be treated like the five-star quarterback he never was.

Coley always says that he likes to offer kids before anyone else, and I think that will save him here. Kaaya knows that the coaches love him and have a vision for him.

That's the key here. Kaaya seems like a thoughtful kid who looks at situations realistically. Even if he's better than the highly-rated quarterback he goes in with at UCLA or Stanford, he still might not play. Ask Cam Newton or Joe Flacco. It's pretty obvious that Golden and Coley have a conviction on this guy and I think he recognizes the opportunity here.

Love this kid's film, let's hope he commits soon. I expect UCLA and Stanford to eventually offer, let's see if his Miami love holds through that.

Well if Stanford offers, he would be stupid to go anywhere else.

Love this kid's film, let's hope he commits soon. I expect UCLA and Stanford to eventually offer, let's see if his Miami love holds through that.

Well if Stanford offers, he would be stupid to go anywhere else.

I totally agree, he would be able to get one of the best educations in the world and still play high level football close to home. I want him to be a Cane, but I would understand if he goes to Stanford.

Advertisement
Back