brad kaaya wins golden gun

Advertisement
If he signs he's the best QB prospect we've gotten since KW. This kid is the real deal.

If he signs he's the best QB prospect we've gotten since KW. This kid is the real deal.

Kevin Olsen aint too shabby my man.

We are starting to stack the QB's too... Oh Boy, the future is starting looking bright! WR's, TE's OL, QB's have very good quality and depth. Yearby is solid. Another big back and a couple WR's we r set on that side of the ball. Now 'D' PLEASE...

dudes an attractive ****

62.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
He looked more athletic than I expected. Might be the most important recruit Miami has landed since Duke.

Advertisement
This isn't meant as a slight to Olsen or his talent, but for me, Kaaya is much more impressive. Dynamic talent, and the kind of guy that can lead a team to a title.

This isn't meant as a slight to Olsen or his talent, but for me, Kaaya is much more impressive. Dynamic talent, and the kind of guy that can lead a team to a title.

Exactly. Olsen may end up being the man but Kaaya has much better raw tools. He's bigger, faster and stronger. He also seems to have a GREAT mental make up.

Has an eerily similar physical stature to Dorsey. I haven't seen much film on him, so I can't comment on his playing style, but that's about all I noticed. Very well spoken, much like Stephen Morris is. Seems like a smart kid, and a hard worker. Can't complain about those qualities in a QB.

This kid is why I am not too worried about what happens with guys like Winky and Edouard. Only thing about him is do things change when his recruitment takes off?

I think he sticks becaue from his school I looked on rivals and he has 3 guys who are 3* and 2 of the 3 have 1 offer and the other has just 4 but the biggest offer is from Oregon State so I think that UM offer means more that not many schools give them a chance

Excellent analysis. Thanks.

Seriously though, I sincerely hope English isn't your first language.

Advertisement
This kid is why I am not too worried about what happens with guys like Winky and Edouard. Only thing about him is do things change when his recruitment takes off?

I think he sticks becaue from his school I looked on rivals and he has 3 guys who are 3* and 2 of the 3 have 1 offer and the other has just 4 but the biggest offer is from Oregon State so I think that UM offer means more that not many schools give them a chance

Excellent analysis. Thanks.

Seriously though, I sincerely hope English isn't your first language.

64.gif

Has an eerily similar physical stature to Dorsey. I haven't seen much film on him, so I can't comment on his playing style, but that's about all I noticed. Very well spoken, much like Stephen Morris is. Seems like a smart kid, and a hard worker. Can't complain about those qualities in a QB.

I don't see the Dorsey physical comparison at all. Kaaya is already big and has the frame to put on even more strength, while showing great athletic ability, which obviously wasn't what made Dorsey who he was.

I like Olsen but this is the guy who will win us a title,all we need is an accurate thrower and thats it.

This might be sacrilegious to say but I agree. Olsen might be Baby Jesus but I think Kaaya might be this guy:

[video=youtube;FCgCQMeUjDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgCQMeUjDQ[/video]

Something about this kid man especially the film is crazy. KO film was great but he lacks arm strength but hes still good. I know that this kid will be a winning QB at UM, we have to hold onto him. That kids accuracy with UM wideouts that dont have to stop to wait for balls = a fkin nightmare for the ncaa. Thing is all accurate qbs dominate, look what Johnny Manziel did and its because hes accurate.

I dont like predicting and I keep expectations low
because of the bad seasons we been having but mark my words this is the kid that gets UM back to the top.

65.gif

Advertisement

I don't see the Dorsey physical comparison at all. Kaaya is already big and has the frame to put on even more strength, while showing great athletic ability, which obviously wasn't what made Dorsey who he was.

The thing I see that might be Dorseyesque is his commitment to the game. Playing football instead of going to prom. He's made several comments about putting in work and competing when he gets here. He even mentioned Olsen and the others and said he can't wait to compete or something.

The best quality Dorsey had that we haven't had since is being able to read the defense at the line and making audibles without looking to the sidelines first. If we get guys who can do that we will be back.

Looks like a winner. I think Olsen is the man after Morris. That gives Kaaya a redshirt year to grow with the Oline art is brining in with him. How nice to have two great looking qbs behind the pack we have already. Finally a plan instead of chinese firedrill we have had since Kenny. Let's hope this kid is already on the phone with Eddie Vanderdoes trying to swing him after he dumps the Domers.

Amen. Getting Olsen was huge for this year. He is a classic National Championship Cane QB. Nice arm, makes all the throws, great head for the game, and very smart. He will raise the crystal before he leaves. Kaaya will raise one also. Love this kid. He is a fantastic addition and a tribute to coaching staff. There is actaully a plan in place that sees past this week's game. Olsen is coach's son and will be the perfer mentor for the huge talent Kaaya has. Golden is getting us back to the days when we could not wait to see the next dude in-- no fear of who the backup was, just cinfident he was bigger, faster, and stronger than the guy in front of him. Go Canes!

He's tall and lanky. Of course, I'm comparing him to a Senior Ken Dorsey, which does make a difference. He has the potential to be bigger, all I meant is that right now he looks tall and lanky. Not everybody is 5'0 and fat, Peter.

Advertisement
Back