brad kaaya wins golden gun

Advertisement
Cant wait for his visit to show everybody in Miami what he will do for us and who he can bring with him for a camp

Advertisement
Good sign that Coleys first QB eval is blowing up already. Funny because Fisch's guy (Mahalak) is doing the same.

Deserves it.

Glad he's blowing up immediately after the commit. Good to have our field general viewed as a highly rated guy just for other recruits' eyeballs.

Advertisement
Kaaya #beast hope he can help us pull some of those sierra players i think the ones we offered are linebackers hopefully he can talk the cali boys to come down to south beach

Advertisement
Kaaya #beast hope he can help us pull some of those sierra players i think the ones we offered are linebackers hopefully he can talk the cali boys to come down to south beach
I pray that Williams and Jackson take visits with Kaaya

Not sure why they would, as their schools are not even in the same area of the city (anyone that knows about Los Angeles knows exactly how big the divide between Chaminade (West Hills) and Serra (Gardena) is...but I guess it couldn't hurt.

This kid is why I am not too worried about what happens with guys like Winky and Edouard. Only thing about him is do things change when his recruitment takes off?

Advertisement
I pray that Williams and Jackson take visits with Kaaya

Not sure why they would, as their schools are not even in the same area of the city (anyone that knows about Los Angeles knows exactly how big the divide between Chaminade (West Hills) and Serra (Gardena) is...but I guess it couldn't hurt.

Thanks for the info, I guess the only answer I can give is maybe he still knows some of the guys in some way because he did bring that school up but I can only hope

This kid is why I am not too worried about what happens with guys like Winky and Edouard. Only thing about him is do things change when his recruitment takes off?

I think he sticks becaue from his school I looked on rivals and he has 3 guys who are 3* and 2 of the 3 have 1 offer and the other has just 4 but the biggest offer is from Oregon State so I think that UM offer means more that not many schools give them a chance

Advertisement
Back