brad kaaya wins golden gun

Kaaya #beast hope he can help us pull some of those sierra players i think the ones we offered are linebackers hopefully he can talk the cali boys to come down to south beach
I pray that Williams and Jackson take visits with Kaaya

Not sure why they would, as their schools are not even in the same area of the city (anyone that knows about Los Angeles knows exactly how big the divide between Chaminade (West Hills) and Serra (Gardena) is...but I guess it couldn't hurt.

Thanks for the info, I guess the only answer I can give is maybe he still knows some of the guys in some way because he did bring that school up but I can only hope

Maybe you're right and they know each other from some 7 on 7 team or camps or something.

Advertisement
This kid is why I am not too worried about what happens with guys like Winky and Edouard. Only thing about him is do things change when his recruitment takes off?

I think he sticks becaue from his school I looked on rivals and he has 3 guys who are 3* and 2 of the 3 have 1 offer and the other has just 4 but the biggest offer is from Oregon State so I think that UM offer means more that not many schools give them a chance

Uh, wut?

I'm saying, there's going to be all kinds of schools beating this kid's door down. Hopefully we can hang on to him.

This kid is why I am not too worried about what happens with guys like Winky and Edouard. Only thing about him is do things change when his recruitment takes off?

I think he sticks becaue from his school I looked on rivals and he has 3 guys who are 3* and 2 of the 3 have 1 offer and the other has just 4 but the biggest offer is from Oregon State so I think that UM offer means more that not many schools give them a chance

Uh, wut?

I'm saying, there's going to be all kinds of schools beating this kid's door down. Hopefully we can hang on to him.

Im saying, schools are slow playing that whole 2014 class so since that's the case don't you think that Kaaya more then anybody would insulted for the offers to come in the summer when an East coast school showed him the most love for months?

I like Olsen but this is the guy who will win us a title,all we need is an accurate thrower and thats it.

Uh, wut?

Im saying, schools are slow playing that whole 2014 class so since that's the case don't you think that Kaaya more then anybody would insulted for the offers to come in the summer when an East coast school showed him the most love for months?

Ok I see what you mean. Your sentence was a run-on mess.

Obviously us being the first school on him will give us a huge edge. Relationships is usually what wins out in recruiting. However I am just saying, kid is going to blow up. You never know what is going to happen in this game, especially if he has pressure about staying closer to home.

Advertisement
Chaminade is in West Hills...which is in North LA County by Calabasas and Sherman Oaks in "The Valley"...Serra...welp. It's between Van Nuys and Crenshaw in Gardena between Manhattan Beach (LAX) and Compton...i think ya'll can figure it out

I just hope he was of the guys that shuts it down, we shall see when the SEC teams start to offer if he changes. He sounds like the type of kid who wont waver though. But u never know a person till u know em.

Watching the kids film and hes by far the best QB out of anyone we have in terms of accuracy and footwork.

Advertisement
dudes an attractive ****

Hey Jason Collins, don't you have better things to do right now?

Wait, don't answer that.

The QB of The Miami Hurricanes should be handsome as ****...this is QB U. let the big ugly bears go to FSU.
88.jpg

Advertisement
Chaminade is in West Hills...which is in North LA County by Calabasas and Sherman Oaks in "The Valley"...Serra...welp. It's between Van Nuys and Crenshaw in Gardena between Manhattan Beach (LAX) and Compton...i think ya'll can figure it out

Van Nuys is also in the valley bruh. Gardena is almost to Orange County.

Who really cares how far apart they are in LA, they are both high end prospects. Im sure they will see each other plenty. You think kids from Homestead don't know about Kids from North Miami or Ft. Lauderdale and try recruit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like Olsen but this is the guy who will win us a title,all we need is an accurate thrower and thats it.

This might be sacrilegious to say but I agree. Olsen might be Baby Jesus but I think Kaaya might be this guy:

[video=youtube;FCgCQMeUjDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgCQMeUjDQ[/video]

This might be sacrilegious to say but I agree. Olsen might be Baby Jesus but I think Kaaya might be this guy:

[video=youtube;FCgCQMeUjDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgCQMeUjDQ[/video]

Something about this kid man especially the film is crazy. KO film was great but he lacks arm strength but hes still good. I know that this kid will be a winning QB at UM, we have to hold onto him. That kids accuracy with UM wideouts that dont have to stop to wait for balls = a fkin nightmare for the ncaa. Thing is all accurate qbs dominate, look what Johnny Manziel did and its because hes accurate.

I dont like predicting and I keep expectations low because of the bad seasons we been having but mark my words this is the kid that gets UM back to the top.

I'd be willing to bet these kids talk to each other a **** of a lot more than folks in this thread assume. Local camps. Regional camps. 7 on 7 teams, as already mentioned. Serra and Chaminade played twice last year. Etc. It wouldn't shock me in the least if they were chatting it up on the social mediaz all the tymes, two.

Advertisement
Back