Brad Kaaya on twitter

USC coaches feel good? What coaches? None of those guys will be there come January

Advertisement
Peter he has put recruiting on hold. In my mind if you are committed there's nothing to put on hold. On TOS most experts now have Kaaya going to USC for what it's worth. It would be a huge loss

This...USC 247 mod has quoted their coaches saying they feel very good about flipping Kaaya and he will be at their game vs. UCLA. Golden needs to get on a plane ASAP
That's an NCAA violation if quoted about a recruit. This is total bs

Peter he has put recruiting on hold. In my mind if you are committed there's nothing to put on hold. On TOS most experts now have Kaaya going to USC for what it's worth. It would be a huge loss

This...USC 247 mod has quoted their coaches saying they feel very good about flipping Kaaya and he will be at their game vs. UCLA. Golden needs to get on a plane ASAP

Went back and read again, says mod was told....and then the quote. So idk who said it but I don't think it's a violation to say u feel good about a recruiting situation. U can't say his name but everyone knows. I didn't read the USC site just what ITU mods posted

Went back and read again, says mod was told....and then the quote. So idk who said it but I don't think it's a violation to say u feel good about a recruiting situation. U can't say his name but everyone knows. I didn't read the USC site just what ITU mods posted

That is still crossing a line and very risky for a coach. Unless the mod is someone quite close to the coach I am gonna take it as bs. I'm pretty certain why everyone keeps saying that Kaaya is gonna flip is cause he is a top QB kid from Cali all these schools feel like him leaving to Miami will never happen. I would be surprised if he left. He is just so **** grateful to Miami and has bought in so much. The same goes with his family. I wouldn't surprised if after his season is over he starts recruiting kids again.

Advertisement
Can't imagine this kid leading on Berrios and Dixon. Additionally, Kaaya will have Agholor for one year while we have studs up and down the receiver position (sick OL & RB class too). I can understand it's the hometown team but the situation is just better and Coley has built a great relationship with him and his mom. A lot of bad things would have to happen in order for this kid to flip IMO.

Advertisement
Let's be real USC is getting a new coach, the bond with Coley and UM with the Kaayas is a great one, he's close with Berrios and Dixon, USC and UCLA for the longest weren't paying him any attention, he won't play at USC because they are honestly kind of loaded at the position and UCLA was supposed to be a lock after the offer and what happened there? This is just West Coast "insiders" who think they'll take their kid away from the East Coast

He was at USC November 16 and now he'll be there again for the ucla you've got to be blind to not see that this kid has clear interest in USC

He was at USC November 16 and now he'll be there again for the ucla you've got to be blind to not see that this kid has clear interest in USC

He was at a UCLA game multiple times and nobodys talking about them anymore and he's going to free games.............. many players/fans would do the same thing. Yes he has interest but if he's only going to games and not really chilling on campus it doesn't scare me

Advertisement

A couple of things:

1. Ever since Kaaya received his UCLA offer back in October, many of the experts (particularly on the West Coast), have predicted a flip. Meanwhile, our own expert (who first broke the story of his commitment by the way), says he's still solid. Peter seems to have good insight on the situation, I'll stick with him.

2. By USC mods, I assume you're referring to Scott Schrader, right? Guy is a notorious USC homer. After Lane Kiffin was fired, this jackass was tweeting to Leon McQuay's father (who had voiced his displeasure over Kiffin's termination), saying USC will come back stronger than ever. What kind of writer does this? I'm not saying what he's hearing in regard to Kaaya isn't true, but he seems like more of a fan than an unbiased writer.

IMO, a huge factor is going to be how quickly USC resolves its coaching situation. It's pretty clear that USC finally started pushing for Kaaya when Orgeron was promoted. If USC decides he's the right man for the job, this could get interesting. If not, I can't it happening.

The longer this drags out, the better. If Kaaya's relationship with Coley is as strong as it appears, I can't see him leaving us at the altar this late in the process.

If USC beats UCLA, Orgeron has a very good shot at getting the job imo, fans, players and recruits love him. Would be a terrible move for them long term though.

As for the predictions, wouldn't make much out of what Schrader says, guy thinks USC gets every kid they recruit.

In the end I think he will remain solid as we offer him the best opportunity. Let's be real, he's an insurance recruit for both schools. The only reason they started recruiting him is for depth purposes due to possible departures. Both schools have young talent at the position and should be getting elite guys in 2015.

I don't care if he comes or not.. USC is in a worse position than we are.. They and we all know they will not retain Ed Oregon.. That's a situation that is going to be just like Ole MIss. Lol

Brad don't worry if you're looking so is Miami..

Good luck to the young man.

Advertisement
This will be one of the best recruiting classes we have ever had on paper. USC's and the west coast teams classes are always over rated, they won't win anything for years. QB's come from CA, the rest are over rated most of the time, he comes here and balls out with this awesome class coming in.

Just checked in with him again as I do every few days. Still nothing that leads me to believe he will flip.

Just checked in with him again as I do every few days. Still nothing that leads me to believe he will flip.

Without knowing what he and his family had for Thanksgiving dinner, I don't know what to think.

Potatos vs Stuffing?
Dark meat vs White?
Apple Pie vs Pumpkin?

Does he scan the table looking for options or does he force the first side he sees?

We cannot have indecision at the Quarterback position.

Without knowing what he and his family had for Thanksgiving dinner, I don't know what to think.

Potatos vs Stuffing?
Dark meat vs White?
Apple Pie vs Pumpkin?

Does he scan the table looking for options or does he force the first side he sees?

We cannot have indecision at the Quarterback position.

Dont forget Turkey vs Ham, cant rule out any choices

Advertisement
Back