Brad Kaaya on twitter

Guys, I think Miami is fine as it relates to 'Handsome' Brad....

So the sky isn't falling?

20505_518993534791282_301560238_n.jpg

Advertisement
I dont think anyone should be in a panic or thinking the sky is falling. But I also dont think we should be totally oblivious to the possibility that the kid could be thinking about things. I NEVER count on ANY recruit, until they sign that LOI, and even then only with the ones who we know have the grades.

I REALLY want this kid in this class. But I wont be breathing easy until his LOI is in.

Of course there is his own perspective that should have stopped this thread 4 pages ago;

HAMlet (@TrinidadBrad)
11/25/13, 7:12 PM
@Meech_Dream14 Lol bro everything I tweet on here gets taken out of context and everybody following me always freaks out

Sent from my iPhone

Advertisement
Advertisement
The entire 2014 class has decommitted. The board got its wish.

This

I don't get it though. All the "f@ck Manny Fire Dorito" crowd is punishing Golden saying he can't coach, can't develop talent etc but then if there is even a hint that a recruit (a well intentioned 17 year old kid) MIGHT be thinking other than good thoughts about the U and there is a fire drill.

There has to be some degree of confidence in the coaching staff or these kids wouldn't be coming here right? The kids who are already here talk to recruits. Parents who have seen a lot of football talk to coaches. HS coaches who have influence talk to players and encourage them that good things are at the U. All these influence drive a good recruiting class. So, these insiders must see things that the "F@ck Manny Fire Dorito" crowd don't right?

Seems to me we ought to be encouraging good kids like Kayaa to come, play and win vs getting ready to fire someone because we are 8-3.

I got $1,000,000 bucks says coach know Defense needs work. Just sayin ...

UM is merely hedging our Bet in case either decide to decommit! Things are going to get interesting with young mr. kaaya, but I don't think Wiegler offers much competition for Kaaya, Michigan football is nothing compared to So Cal football!

Go Canes

http://www.nj.com | rutgers_recruiting_in-depth_with_tyler_wiegers_on_his_rutgers_de-commitment

SR Year highlights
[video=youtube_share;4DkSRZBgoHM]http://youtu.be/4DkSRZBgoHM[/video]

Jr Year Highlights
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG2MqH_a5f0[/video]

Kid looks pretty good. But his video needs more cowbell.

431.gif

Gee why doesn't the OP find a few more names and make sure he tweets them to Kaaya. I think if Hundley leaves for NFL then our situation with Kaaya is dicey but I think he is a competitor and will still be a Cane

Everyone needs to take a Twitter break and lay off these recruits, ****, living and dying with everyword an 18 year old kid types.

Advertisement
Sorry if already posted somewhere, but this is an excerpt from ITU interview with Berrios on his signing his financial aid papers for the University of Miami:

“My strongest relationship is with Brad,” Berrios said. “We talk frequently going back to when we met out in Oregon. He is going to be a great quarterback at Miami and I can’t wait to be catching passes from him one day. He is a great guy.”

Kaaya has picked up offers from local programs like UCLA and USC this season, but Berrios is confident he is still firm with his pledge to the Hurricanes.

“He is 100 percent committed,” Berrios said. “I have no worries with Brad whatsoever.”

Not dispositive but very informative.

Peter he has put recruiting on hold. In my mind if you are committed there's nothing to put on hold. On TOS most experts now have Kaaya going to USC for what it's worth. It would be a huge loss

Advertisement
we dont get Berrios without brad being 100%. you think he is saying "hey BB and JD come to miami while i go to usc or ucla" yeah right get a life

Last edited:
Peter he has put recruiting on hold. In my mind if you are committed there's nothing to put on hold. On TOS most experts now have Kaaya going to USC for what it's worth. It would be a huge loss

This...USC 247 mod has quoted their coaches saying they feel very good about flipping Kaaya and he will be at their game vs. UCLA. Golden needs to get on a plane ASAP

He's committed to us just remember that...so he's put his recruiting on hold. I take it as the other schools that are coming at him he's stopped talking to for the time being. Nowhere has he said he was gonna stop talking to Miami.

Advertisement
Back