Brad Kaaya on twitter

Just checked in with him again as I do every few days. Still nothing that leads me to believe he will flip.

Without knowing what he and his family had for Thanksgiving dinner, I don't know what to think.

Potatos vs Stuffing?
Dark meat vs White?
Apple Pie vs Pumpkin?

Does he scan the table looking for options or does he force the first side he sees?

We cannot have indecision at the Quarterback position.

Dont forget Turkey vs Ham, cant rule out any choices

Holy ****. You're right. I saw on Twitter that Orgeron likes ham, so I think Brad choosing turkey is big for us.

Still a whole weekend of left overs, so until the plates are clean I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Advertisement
Great arguments to be made on both sides. Usually if there's smoke, there's fire, but I'll hold my tongue on this one..

He was at USC November 16 and now he'll be there again for the ucla you've got to be blind to not see that this kid has clear interest in USC

How many times was that CB who went to LSU at UM last year? He practically lived here.

He was at USC November 16 and now he'll be there again for the ucla you've got to be blind to not see that this kid has clear interest in USC

Pretty much every top prospect in the Los Angeles area is going to be at the UCLA-USC today; regardless at to whether or not they have legit interest in UCLA or USC. It's a huge rivalry game on the West Coast.

Why wouldn't you go if you were in Kaaya's position? I'm sure a number of his friends will be there and the atmosphere will be great.

There were a number of prospects at the Miami-FSU game this year that aren't going to end up at either school, but went due to the magnitude of the game.

Pretty much every top prospect in the Los Angeles area is going to be at the UCLA-USC today; regardless at to whether or not they have legit interest in UCLA or USC. It's a huge rivalry game on the West Coast.

Why wouldn't you go if you were in Kaaya's position? I'm sure a number of his friends will be there and the atmosphere will be great.

There were a number of prospects at the Miami-FSU game this year that aren't going to end up at either school, but went due to the magnitude of the game.

solid post with good logic

nice change of pace

Advertisement

How many recruits have visited Miami time after time only to take off for parts unknown. Those are the schools nearby. Kid has been very firm and QBs don't flip as much. Maybe if Golden has put Williams in some of the last 6 games instead of playing a one legged QB and Williams showed up big, then the kid might be thinking he would have a long wait. But now it looks like he has shot to start as true freshman. Golden can't afford to stick with his third senior QB while he gets schooled by ACC trash. Even if Williams get start, I expect a short leash. Coley is under pressure already--heck, Al is throwing him(offense) under the bus with the defensive players to protect his boy wonder DC. The QB that converts 3rd downs, scores points and covers Mark's rear the best will be the one that starts. I thought Brad would have to wait 2 or 3 years for a shot, but not now. Like it or not, Golden has to deliver wins, everyone has heard enough about process. We are looking for PROGRESS now. Brad has excellent chance to start sooner rather than later.

Advertisement

How many recruits have visited Miami time after time only to take off for parts unknown. Those are the schools nearby. Kid has been very firm and QBs don't flip as much. Maybe if Golden has put Williams in some of the last 6 games instead of playing a one legged QB and Williams showed up big, then the kid might be thinking he would have a long wait. But now it looks like he has shot to start as true freshman. Golden can't afford to stick with his third senior QB while he gets schooled by ACC trash. Even if Williams get start, I expect a short leash. Coley is under pressure already--heck, Al is throwing him(offense) under the bus with the defensive players to protect his boy wonder DC. The QB that converts 3rd downs, scores points and covers Mark's rear the best will be the one that starts. I thought Brad would have to wait 2 or 3 years for a shot, but not now. Like it or not, Golden has to deliver wins, everyone has heard enough about process. We are looking for PROGRESS now. Brad has excellent chance to start sooner rather than later.

I haven't heard of one interview from Golden where he threw the offense under the bus. Not a single one. You'd have to been bat **** stupid to think our struggles in the month of November were attributed to the offense. Coley's done a fine job this year, and unlike D'Onofrio, he's bringing in the top talent as the recruiter (Yearby, Berrios, Kaaya, etc.).

Peter he has put recruiting on hold. In my mind if you are committed there's nothing to put on hold. On TOS most experts now have Kaaya going to USC for what it's worth. It would be a huge loss

This...USC 247 mod has quoted their coaches saying they feel very good about flipping Kaaya and he will be at their game vs. UCLA. Golden needs to get on a plane ASAP

Exactly. Isn't is a violation for a coach to discuss a recruit prior to signing day? Therefore, either the "sources" saying the coaches feel good about flipping Kaaya are lying, or the USC coaches are committing an NCAA violation. I'm betting on the first option.

I haven't heard of one interview from Golden where he threw the offense under the bus. Not a single one. You'd have to be bat **** stupid to turn a recruiting thread into an opportunity to bash the coaching staff. Coley's done a fine job this year, and unlike D'Onofrio, he's bringing in the top talent as the recruiter (Yearby, Berrios, Kaaya, etc.).

FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are morons to think because he goes to USC v UCLA game that it means ANYThING vis a vis his recruitment. It's a meaningful game and should be a great one with a great ambience. News flash; the kid likes football games. And this, this is a big game in LA.

He has committed to the U, hasn't done anything otherwise except help land a stud receiver and continue to recruit for the school. Jedi Master Pete says all signs point in the right direction.

Grab a drink and watch the game.

Advertisement
Back