Brad - 2nd Half - the Facts

If you bois think Kaaya is bad, wait till next year and you get to see the GuYS behind him play. :chrispaulnoooo:

Advertisement
No matter how good kaaya would have threw that pass Thomas would have still been right there on Walton. He has great closing speed... he had to get that ball out of there the de was 1 half sec away from a sack
BS! A touch pass to the first down marker would have given Walton time to separate and move the chains.

Has anyone mentioned how he hurt his shoulder on the first play of the game?..

Im not sitting here making excuses, the kid needs to play better but if you a$$holes are gonna rip the kid you have to st least acknowledge the facts

Here is another short pass that should have been a HUGE gain, but Kaaya threw a horrible pass that allowed the LB to make the tackle.

That TE & WR both run go routes and clear out that entire side of the field.

giphy.gif

This is a great example of why you cant just go solely by stats like completion percentage to guage a QB's play - and why coaches will have their own standard of judging accuracy

A good throw there and Walton turns up and gets the first down and a lot more. And that had nothing to do with play-calling or bad pass pro, it was just a bad toss

D-end hit his arm as he was throwing.

Has anyone mentioned how he hurt his shoulder on the first play of the game?..

Im not sitting here making excuses, the kid needs to play better but if you a$$holes are gonna rip the kid you have to st least acknowledge the facts
Won't fit their narrative even after a clutch pass on 4th down to potentially tie the game

Advertisement
100% agree.. on the INT drive the pass to Coley was not out in front of him which made him slow up just a bit.. that slow up was the difference between an easy TD and being tackled at the 12

Havnt rewatched the game but Coley and berrio have to score when in the open field. Both plays they let one guy make an open field tackle

Kaaya even struggles throwing a simple screen pass. That Walton incompletion on the screen could have scored.

I thought I was the only one who thought that little middle screen to Walton was wide open for a TD if Kaaya throws a decent pass. Walton could have scooted right down the middle for a TD.

Kaaya turned him directly into where all the defenders were. If he lobs that where he can get some momentum, I think he scores.

giphy.gif

See i agree with that he had a bad game but walton is surrounded on both sides in your clip there

Here is another short pass that should have been a HUGE gain, but Kaaya threw a horrible pass that allowed the LB to make the tackle.

That TE & WR both run go routes and clear out that entire side of the field.

giphy.gif

Yea that is a horrible pocket and he got hit while he was throwing on that play, like i said he had a subpar game but this is a bad example

Kaaya is a QB so far that cant play in a pro style, he was mainly in shot gun his whole career, richt should have known this yet he still puts him behind center, IMO yes he had a subpar game but i feel it was more on richt and the O-line struggles

Advertisement
Back