Bracketology (updated on the reg)

Advertisement
Michael Beller @MBeller
Updated bracket and bubble watch are coming shortly. Last in: Texas, Temple, Miami, Mississippi. First out: BYU, UCLA, Tulsa, Richmond.

Jon Rothstein ✔ @JonRothstein
Miami falls to Notre Dame, but passes the eye test. Canes look like an NCAA caliber team. Will be interesting to see where they land.

Advertisement
Michael Beller @MBeller
Updated bracket and bubble watch are coming shortly. Last in: Texas, Temple, Miami, Mississippi. First out: BYU, UCLA, Tulsa, Richmond.

Jon Rothstein ✔ @JonRothstein
Miami falls to Notre Dame, but passes the eye test. Canes look like an NCAA caliber team. Will be interesting to see where they land.

Especially after ND waxed Duked the next nite. Should account for something.

Meet-Joe-Lunardi-ESPNs-bracketology-master-OQ144LAS-x-large_crop_north.jpg

This guy thinks that Texas, a team that was unable to win 50% of their conference games, should earn a berth to the tournament along with Ole **** and L$U. This is absolutely absurd. Indiana is similar to us but they have more quality wins so I have no problem with the Hoosiers ahead of Miami. But Texas and two SEC schools? I was unaware that the SEC love fest carried over to other sports besides football.

LSU 22-10 (11-7 3rd in SEC) (Last Four in per Joe Lunardi)
RPI 54
SOS 81

Quality Wins: @ Arkansas
@ West Virginia
Georgia
Ole Miss x 2

Bad Losses: Tennessee
Clemson
Auburn x 2
Mississippi St
Missouri

Ole Miss 20-12 (11-7 6th in SEC) (Last Four in per Joe Lunardi)
RPI: 53
SOS: 47 (3-5 vs RPI top 50) (4-4 vs RPI 101-200)

Quality Wins: @Arkansas
@Oregon
Cincinnati

Bad Losses: South Carolina
Vanderbilt
Western Kentucky
TCU
Charleston Southern

Texas doesn't really have a bad loss but they are 3-12 vs the RPI top 50. They shouldn't be in the last four in, but lunardi has them in the LAST FOUR BYES.

Advertisement
Would it be ironic if Frank Haith, who devastated bthe Canes and destroyed Mizzou's program, sneaks by us and gets a bid with Tulsa?

Advertisement
I can say pretty confidently that Ole **** ain't getting in before Miami.
UGA shouldn't either.
LSU is meh. Flip coin

I say this as my better half's a Kentucky raised UK grad, so I been paying attention to offset my football misery.

Miami should get a 12 seed IMHO

UCLA. Lmfao
Ole **** claim to fame was catching UK asleep but still losing. Miami did same vs. UVA. Plus we beat Duke badly at Duke, and played some tough teams close on road. ND, Loserville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back