Other Sports Boxing. Teo Lopez

Fulton vs Figueroa was a better fight I hope there's a rematch I had it 7-5 Fulton easily could've been a draw definitely wasn't 8-4 how the two other judges scored the victory for cool boy Fulton

Advertisement
Boots is going to smash both of them IMO. Crawford probably retires after Spence win lose or draw. And Spence is a shell of himself given the accident and then his eye. We haven’t seen him tested in a minute.
Boots is a bad mutha ******, and a very humble man. Yes, he will take Spence , but him and Crawford will be a fight of the year. Crawford is another animal. @We the Boss, I would love to see that match up before Crawford turns 40, LOL,.... Arum sucks major balls like Manure! LOL
Yeeea, I just watched the fight. Couple things...

The first thing I noticed was Teo’s body looked much softer than I remembered seeing. I don’t know what he was doing in camp but it didn’t look like he had a hard camp. Second was he got winded early. He was crisp like he normally is. Not a lot of movement or countering. Stuff like that takes energy and he didn’t have it to put it out. Third thing is, at this point in time, he needs to get a new trainer. That’s gonna be tough for him because that’s his father but he was not getting good advice from him in the corner. He’s done all he can for his son, a commendable job. Lastly, that lay off was way too long. He’s young, he should be fighting at least twice a year. Once every six months. I think Teo got Kings Disease between the Loma fight( he beat loma) and this one. Hats off to Kambo but he caught Teo at the right moment. A year ago when Teo was on his game, he would have dusted dude. Teo needs a good manager to help make the changes he needs. Good fight from Kambo, he came in unafraid and ready to fight.
My brother you smashed every point! He wasn't crisp, he slacked in camp obviously, and also he was getting horrible advice from his dad, he was very contradictive. He needs a new trainer, and quick.

And Teo beat Loma, and Loma is my guy. In the lightweight division, I don't see anyone beating him, including Tank.

Advertisement
Crawford will beat anyone at 47 and then moves to 54. That includes Spence, Boots, Taylor, etc.

Lopez needs to fire his daddy or demote him to another role. His corner advice is horrendous.
He’s 34 and he struggled with Porter for 9. Pretty much over for him and Spence (barring big post injury resurgence).

Boots is a bad mutha ******, and a very humble man. Yes, he will take Spence , but him and Crawford will be a fight of the year. Crawford is another animal. @We the Boss, I would love to see that match up before Crawford turns 40, LOL,.... Arum sucks major balls like Manure! LOL

My brother you smashed every point! He wasn't crisp, he slacked in camp obviously, and also he was getting horrible advice from his dad, he was very contradictive. He needs a new trainer, and quick.

And Teo beat Loma, and Loma is my guy. In the lightweight division, I don't see anyone beating him, including Tank.
Yeah I like Crawford as a fighter but Bob let time pass him by. Well really bob didn’t have the stable and Crawford was ducked for his prime. Bud shouldn’t have resigned with Bob when Bob couldn’t make fights happen.

I had Teo Lomo as a draw. Lomo did nothing up front so he can hold that L tho. I don’t see a world where Teo ever beats Lomo again unless Lomo is 40. Teo knows it too which is why he ducked all rematches notwithstanding the money was in that fight. I’d like to see Hanley collect the belts and then fight Lomo for legacy.

Advertisement

Thx my man. Love boxing. Well that depends, those two are products of their camps. If Teo comes in like he did this match and Tank comes he how’s he been looking, Teo’s gonna get dropped. If he comes in with a new camp and looks how he did with Loma, it’s gonna be a real good match. Both can box and both have real power. Tank is more of a boxers most days while Teo can box but leans more on his power.

Yeah I like Crawford as a fighter but Bob let time pass him by. Well really bob didn’t have the stable and Crawford was ducked for his prime. Bud shouldn’t have resigned with Bob when Bob couldn’t make fights happen.

I had Teo Lomo as a draw. Lomo did nothing up front so he can hold that L tho. I don’t see a world where Teo ever beats Lomo again unless Lomo is 40. Teo knows it too which is why he ducked all rematches notwithstanding the money was in that fight. I’d like to see Hanley collect the belts and then fight Lomo for legacy.
Brother, no offense but Loma will dance his way to supremacy o
Thx my man. Love boxing. Well that depends, those two are products of their camps. If Teo comes in like he did this match and Tank comes he how’s he been looking, Teo’s gonna get dropped. If he comes in with a new camp and looks how he did with Loma, it’s gonna be a real good match. Both can box and both have real power. Tank is more of a boxers most days while Teo can box but leans more on his power.
I agree, but tank needs on his power also.

Brother, no offense but Loma will dance his way to supremacy o

I agree, but tank needs on his power also.
Ok course but Tank boxes you down before he starts unleashing those demons in his hands. Teo’s default more times than not is to tap you up some then start to go for broke. If the rounds go deep, I’m picking Tank. He has more deep round experience. Look at the Leo fight. Teo showed he can box with Loma. I think we were surprised he came out boxing and stuck to it.

Crawford will beat anyone at 47 and then moves to 54. That includes Spence, Boots, Taylor, etc.

Lopez needs to fire his daddy or demote him to another role. His corner advice is horrendous.
I agree on Lopez father, his son was getting cracked with the over hand right all night and all he had to say is *** this mutha ***a up! No technical instruction at all between rounds, sean porter's father was terrible as well last week, a lot of these father trainers would do well to give up that role to more qualified people

Advertisement
He’s 34 and he struggled with Porter for 9. Pretty much over for him and Spence (barring big post injury resurgence).

Struggled? He played with Porter until he wanted to end it. Boots, etc. etc like I said. Too skilled and the best finisher in the game.

I agree on Lopez father, his son was getting cracked with the over hand right all night and all he had to say is *** this mutha ***a up! No technical instruction at all between rounds, sean porter's father was terrible as well last week, a lot of these father trainers would do well to give up that role to more qualified people

Amateur training doesn’t translate into the pros a lot of times. There’s levels to it.

Advertisement
Back