Other Sports Boxing. Teo Lopez

Advertisement
He definitely didn't look like himself tonight. And, didn't handle the L well either... but he beat Loma's ***. Period! Loma kept eating right hands every time he tried that dancing ****.

Something was up with Teo tonight tho.
Teo wasn’t himself today because he’s been inactive for over a year and partying and celebrating his win. He pushed off this fight too long and it cost him.

I knew Kambosos was a good scrappy fighter who was going to give him some fits but beating him, I didn’t think so. He proved me and everyone else wrong. Good for him and well deserved.

Listen, Bob Arum is scum and he won’t let his fighters fight the elite. Crawford should of fought Spence 2 years ago but of course they keep waiting and waiting until everyone is old.

Just like mayweather and tank. Boxing has played themselves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen, Bob Arum is scum and he won’t let his fighters fight the elite. Crawford should of fought Spence 2 years ago but of course they keep waiting and waiting until everyone is old.

Arum or PBC?

I think Arum would have made that fight years ago but PBC froze bud out, to mess with top rank.

There's usually alot of ducking going on in boxing but, for whatever reason, 2021 has been a great yet for fights

Teo wasn’t himself today because he’s been inactive for over a year and partying and celebrating his win. He pushed off this fight too long and it cost him.

I knew Kambosos was a good scrappy fighter who was going to give him some fits but beating him, I didn’t think so. He proved me and everyone else wrong. Good for him and well deserved.

Just like mayweather and tank. Boxing has played themselves

Whoa... whoa... Spence car crash was 2 years ago.. He is lucky to be alive... I thought Spence was the better fighter before the crash... But since the crash he hasn't looked like the same guy imo..

I agree that these guys don't fight each other in their primes.. They spend 18 months on YouTube talking **** about fighting...

But, Crawford does Spence dirty now

Kambosos had a great fight plan tonight. Use Teo's aggression against him. Kambosos had a response or counter every time Teo threw something at him. Teo was overly aggressive and Kambosos had him timed perfectly throughout the fight. Seems like Teo's game plan was win by KO and didn't seem to have a Plan B after the 1st round knockdown. Hats off to both fighters for a very entertaining fight.

Advertisement
Whoa... whoa... Spence car crash was 2 years ago.. He is lucky to be alive... I thought Spence was the better fighter before the crash... But since the crash he hasn't looked like the same guy imo..

I agree that these guys don't fight each other in their primes.. They spend 18 months on YouTube talking **** about fighting...

But, Crawford does Spence dirty now
@JBCanes-NC, I agree with you that Crawford does Spence in, today. The crash, psychologically, I feel has fvck Ed him up. Jmo

K9 will know more but I thought it was reported before the fight that Lopez was injured?
His pride maybe. He’s a human trash fan who ****ed up his hair bad. Him and his dad are clowns who pushed this fight out way too long with idiocy. Also LOL at no rematch clause. Lomo laughing his *** off.

@JBCanes-NC, I agree with you that Crawford does Spence in, today. The crash, psychologically, I feel has fvck Ed him up. Jmo
Boots is going to smash both of them IMO. Crawford probably retires after Spence win lose or draw. And Spence is a shell of himself given the accident and then his eye. We haven’t seen him tested in a minute.

Advertisement
Yeeea, I just watched the fight. Couple things...

The first thing I noticed was Teo’s body looked much softer than I remembered seeing. I don’t know what he was doing in camp but it didn’t look like he had a hard camp. Second was he got winded early. He was crisp like he normally is. Not a lot of movement or countering. Stuff like that takes energy and he didn’t have it to put it out. Third thing is, at this point in time, he needs to get a new trainer. That’s gonna be tough for him because that’s his father but he was not getting good advice from him in the corner. He’s done all he can for his son, a commendable job. Lastly, that lay off was way too long. He’s young, he should be fighting at least twice a year. Once every six months. I think Teo got Kings Disease between the Loma fight( he beat loma) and this one. Hats off to Kambo but he caught Teo at the right moment. A year ago when Teo was on his game, he would have dusted dude. Teo needs a good manager to help make the changes he needs. Good fight from Kambo, he came in unafraid and ready to fight.

Agree.. I'll side with Andre Ward
Are you sure that guy is still sound mentally? My understanding is he has been Stockton slapped a few too many times serving as a punching bag for Nathan Diaz to get Nate ready to defend his belt.

Advertisement
Back