Other Sports Boxing. Teo Lopez

Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely didn't look like himself tonight. And, didn't handle the L well either... but he beat Loma's ***. Period! Loma kept eating right hands every time he tried that dancing ****.

Something was up with Teo tonight tho.
I was going to agree with this post but Two be getting smacked in sparring. He beat Loma which is true but he lost cause he wasn't off...he's just beatable that's why.

Advertisement
Def beat Loma lol but I agree he had this coming
Yea he beat Loma....Loma was eventually going to get clipped he can't be moving up he doesn't have that power. I know if the fix was in for Loma vs Teo top rank would of wanted Loma to win...but Teo landed better shots and bigger cleaner shots. Loma can't be moving up weight he needs to chill out.

Advertisement
Yea he beat Loma....Loma was eventually going to get clipped he can't be moving up he doesn't have that power. I know if the fix was in for Loma vs Teo top rank would of wanted Loma to win...but Teo landed better shots and bigger cleaner shots. Loma can't be moving up weight he needs to chill out.
Loma should be on dancing with the stars. I cant stand watching him

Advertisement
I was going to agree with this post but Two be getting smacked in sparring. He beat Loma which is true but he lost cause he wasn't off...he's just beatable that's why.

When I said he didn't look like himself, compared to the Loma fight, he looked way less disciplined. He didn't fight with his hands down against Loma. Even after Kambosos dropped him, he kept trying to shoulder roll but kept eating rights. Teo always looks like he's been in a fight after the fight tho.

Haney v Jojo Diaz should be interesting as well

Loma and Lopez both have flaws. Loma would be a fool to move up. Lopez tried calling Tank out too I think

Advertisement
Back