Other Sports Boxing. Teo Lopez

Advertisement
Whole lotta butt hurt Lopez fans here..

kobe-bryant.gif

Advertisement
When I said he didn't look like himself, compared to the Loma fight, he looked way less disciplined. He didn't fight with his hands down against Loma. Even after Kambosos dropped him, he kept trying to shoulder roll but kept eating rights. Teo always looks like he's been in a fight after the fight tho.

Haney v Jojo Diaz should be interesting as well
Didn't watch the fight but I know Teo wasn't difficult to hurt in sparring. Not surprised.....won't be his last time down

He said he won the fight lol kid is delusional
I hate when fighters do that.....Wilder lost me as a fan when he didn't want to talk to Fury. I was done with him and his sore losing ***. He fought well and wasn't man enough to say yo I lost. Pacman same ****.....why can't these guys handle it like Caleb Plant?

Advertisement
I hate when fighters do that.....Wilder lost me as a fan when he didn't want to talk to Fury. I was done with him and his sore losing ***. He fought well and wasn't man enough to say yo I lost. Pacman same ****.....why can't these guys handle it like Caleb Plant?

Advertisement
What did he say

After losing a split decision, Teo interrupted Kambosos in ring interview to congratulate him and state he thought he won and thought he won 10-2 lol

The thing that stood out to me the most, Teo's dad asked for a rematch, Kambosos said yes but in Australia, they all looked to agree, and then Teo was non-commital.

Whatever is going on with this kid, he needs to fix it quick, get his *** in the gym, and find someone at 140.. Tank?

Advertisement
K9 will know more but I thought it was reported before the fight that Lopez was injured?

After losing a split decision, Teo interrupted Kambosos in ring interview to congratulate him and state he thought he won and thought he won 10-2 lol

The thing that stood out to me the most, Teo's dad asked for a rematch, Kambosos said yes but in Australia, they all looked to agree, and then Teo was non-commital.

Whatever is going on with this kid, he needs to fix it quick, get his *** in the gym, and find someone at 140.. Tank?
Tank would put that dude to sleep

Advertisement
Back