MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Why can’t it just be an explanation? People hate coach speak, but when they tell you the truth they still get criticized. **** yeah it sucked they didn’t have they’re two best WRs and CBs. Of course that hurt….there is no denying that
Because he has always been a petty piece of ****. Probably part of why he is so successful. I have always noticed that about him every time he loses.

Advertisement
Why can’t it just be an explanation? People hate coach speak, but when they tell you the truth they still get criticized. **** yeah it sucked they didn’t have there two best WRs and CBs. Of course that hurt….there is no denying that
Because Sabag is a surly ***** 99.9% of the other time and doesn't deserve the leeway to make excuses when he's embarrassed.

Kirby Smart the 4th head coach to win the national championship with his alma mater. Mario next. Just gotta stack chips and knock those evals out the park... it really is that simple.
Aint no more evals.. Just recruit the biggest baddest in the trenches and recruit flat out speed at WR.. If you dont know who, just follow Ohio state lead or something, they had their top two guys sit out and still cooking dudes while giving Bama Jameson like we dont need 10.2 speed, we keep that on the bench up here, lmaooo.. My gawd we far away

Facts I know he needed UMs commitment and we finally said fuq it. I think people got mad at Herbie and felt disrespected. I'm glad Mario told them this is what it's going to take to look like bama.....and they said ok.
Exactly. I’m just glad we finally have a coach who knows what’s the fvck this thing should look like. One who had the balls to tell the administration what big boy football looks like. Not a coach who thinks he can grab some players from Delaware, Jersey laminate a binder and field a winner (Golden) or one who feels u can win without facilities (Shannon). Stack elite talent and develop. This is the game now.

Advertisement
reputation_gold.gif
Judge Whopper's AvatarJoin DateNov 2011Posts32,692
Ignore User

Originally Posted by drew4524 View Post
Remember...UGA won it all in 1980... .Miamuh...won it all in 1981...curse is broken. We played for 9 national championship from 1981 to 2001...won 5 even with probation...

I'd like to think that Cristobal has mastered negative recruiting too. If we can even just begin to close the gap bag/NIL-wise then this is the first time in forever that I'll have faith in a coach to effectively pull the gloves off when pitching a local kid against going to the SEC.

I think Rick was actually underestimated as a negative recruiter but I also bet he had definite boundaries and his association of being a longtime SEC coach didn't help.
I listened to Thibodeaux talk about his recruitment and Mario is gonna level the playing field. If he wins fast here he’s gonna absolutely clean up down here.

Advertisement
Why can’t it just be an explanation? People hate coach speak, but when they tell you the truth they still get criticized. **** yeah it sucked they didn’t have there two best WRs and CBs. Of course that hurt….there is no denying that
QFT

Bama bagged up a rb in the portal and a wr...i see why. They better go get cbs too...because they look like they have 3 DJ iveys out there...and the young wrs they got pedestrian as all ****.
Crazy because one of those CBs is a 5star. The other CB was the top juco CB last year.

Exactly. I’m just glad we finally have a coach who knows what’s the fvck this thing should look like. One who had the balls to tell the administration what big boy football looks like. Not a coach who thinks he can grab some players from Delaware, Jersey laminate a binder and field a winner (Golden) or one who feels u can win without facilities (Shannon). Stack elite talent and develop. This is the game now.
We created that game...so many fans have forgotten. The sites weren't as accurate is the only difference. We fielded first rounders all over cause our evals were best and we closed. That's the only difference is social media and camp circuits. Now there aren't any secrets u have to get the best the best that everyone knows about.

Advertisement
Yea he's not an NFL QB. Talent around him won that he made some plays. Bama D choked and the longer the game stood close them boys broke. Saw alot of holes in Bryce game too cause UGA brought it
I know u not talking about Bryce😂..dude is still a Fresh. What holes did you see exactly?..or better yet was it him losing his 1 and 2 that set the O back vs UGA..he threw the best dime of the night but south Florida’s finest had a brain cramp forgetting 2 hands are allowed to

Advertisement
Yea I saw a couple holes too, called no metchie and Jameson
They had no one with elite burst after that. Elite burst vs UGA.....they have enough to beat the ole miss of the SEC but had no one vs a team that's just like them. Don't follow bama recruiting but **** there last wr class that was hella insane was the Juedy class. They got Bond who looks like a Waddle type coming next year. He will play day one

Stetson Bennett IV—Offensive MVP of the game instead of Bryce Young. All the experts on here saw that one coming. LOL.

BTW, I’ve been on record for a while now saying Young is not a legit NFL starter. You saw how he looked tonight. Wait until those 1st round edge rushers come after him every down in the league. Won’t be pretty.
He looked pretty good actually. His receivers ******* sucked and couldn't get open or catch a **** thing. He was throwing well under constant pressure.

Advertisement
Back