MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

I know u not talking about Bryce😂..dude is still a Fresh. What holes did you see exactly?..or better yet was it him losing his 1 and 2 that set the O back vs UGA..he threw the best dime of the night but south Florida’s finest had a brain cramp forgetting 2 hands are allowed to
He did make plays but on the run when he throws he is sometimes inaccurate. He needed to run more as well but he still super talented. Hard to judge QBs and corners at Bama when it comes draft time. I did like Mac Jones thought he would be a good NFL QB.

Advertisement
They have made a natty recently as well lol these dudes r cooked man. Unbelievable.....they screaming bill a corch but when he dropped 35 on UGA before no corch **** popped up on the forums.

This is how the porsters here tell if your a corch or not.

Does he coach for Miami? Not a corch
Does he coach somewhere else? Corch.

I know u not talking about Bryce😂..dude is still a Fresh. What holes did you see exactly?..or better yet was it him losing his 1 and 2 that set the O back vs UGA..he threw the best dime of the night but south Florida’s finest had a brain cramp forgetting 2 hands are allowed to
That throw was unbelievable.

Advertisement
It took Kirby 5 years of having op talent to win anything. How long yall think it'll take a well run Miami team?
I think this is a complete rebuild so 3-5 years imo no matter who coaches. I think we got a real talent stacker not a fake one like every other coach who cis slurped for bring in "talent"

Y'all about to start seeing real talent in a Few years.

He did make plays but on the run when he throws he is sometimes inaccurate. He needed to run more as well but he still super talented. Hard to judge QBs and corners at Bama when it comes draft time. I did like Mac Jones thought he would be a good NFL QB.
If your saying he might not be a star at the next level..I agree. But he’s easily a 1st round talent..and top of the first at that. When you see a kid this young make the game look as easy as he does, kid is on a different level..does that mean it translates to stardom on Sundays, nah. But to say he’s not a NFL QB..nah fam

My favorite is when they call someone a corch. Then he beats our "coach" and all of a sudden the spin squad comes out to show how our coach is still better.
I actually think the college game is a talent stacking fest if u want to win yearly or be a playoff type yearly. A corch should be someone that can't bring talent at all which we had all our last coaches unable to do. It's a talent game and the SEC poaching and OSU and Clemson has killed all those coaches and got them fired.

Advertisement
I think this is a complete rebuild so 3-5 years imo no matter who coaches. I think we got a real talent stacker not a fake one like every other coach who cis slurped for bring in "talent"

Y'all about to start seeing real talent in a Few years.
I hope your right. Kirby grabbed a top 3 class in his bump class. Lets see if Mario can do that.

It took Kirby 5 years of having op talent to win anything. How long yall think it'll take a well run Miami team?

It’s funny when you look at the Georgia football roster, and go down and look at the impact players…..almost none are from Georgia. The consolidation of national talent into a few southern schools is going to be the death of college football.

That’s our saving grace as a hotbed of football. Our path to national prominence is a bit easier, but we have to keep the players home. Sadly that means we have to play a version of the bag game to try and compete with these schools with the crazy booster base.

If your saying he might not be a star at the next level..I agree. But he’s easily a 1st round talent..and top of the first at that. When you see a kid this young make the game look as easy as he does, kid is on a different level..does that mean it translates to stardom on Sundays, nah. But to say he’s not a NFL QB..nah fam
No UGAs qb not Bryce. Young is an NFal QB.....the UGA kid isn't imo.

I actually think the college game is a talent stacking fest if u want to win yearly or be a playoff type yearly. A corch should be someone that can't bring talent at all which we had all our last coaches unable to do. It's a talent game and the SEC poaching and OSU and Clemson has killed all those coaches and got them fired.
Of course. Thats 100% what it is. If you can get all the best kids you can out talent your opponents.

Advertisement
It’s funny when you look at the Georgia football roster, and go down and look at the impact players…..almost none are from Georgia. The consolidation of national talent into a few southern schools is going to be the death of college football.

That’s our saving grace as a hotbed of football. Our path to national prominence is a bit easier, but we have to keep the players home. Sadly that means we have to play a version of the bag game to try and compete with these schools with the crazy booster base.
Ruiz and Mario is like God and the devil teaming up to beat Zues. Ez claps

I listened to Thibodeaux talk about his recruitment and Mario is gonna level the playing field. If he wins fast here he’s gonna absolutely clean up down here.
He needs really strong coordinators. I’m not getting any great feelings as this moves on without them announced.

Advertisement
No UGAs qb not Bryce. Young is an NFal QB.....the UGA kid isn't imo.
Oh ok..yea Bennett’s is a Dorsey type with legs. No disrespect to 11. But he operates the O, get them into their stuff and for the most part isn’t gunna flat lose the game

So Young is a high 1st rounder but he’s not an NFL star? You know what that makes him? Ryan Tannehill or Tua. Lol.

Advertisement
Back