Bout to go down.

Except for Jason Blissett😎😎😎
I’m about as positive as they come and I’m not a fan of his film. Not because it’s awful but his competition is atrocious! SoFla has better pop warner teams than what he plays against.

Advertisement
I’m about as positive as they come and I’m not a fan of his film. Not because it’s awful but his competition is atrocious! SoFla has better pop warner teams than what he plays against.
He looks very slow, hope he pans put but not holding my breath

Gotta say, competition aside, he grades athletically better than almost every DT in the past 6-7 years or something crazy like that per Canesinsights Lance Roffers. No matter who he’s playing you take that every time.

"Got six model chicks, six bottles of crist, four belvederes, got weed everywhere"

Advertisement
Where'd Lance say that? Does he have some analysis on the kid I missed

I believe it was on one of the podcasts that Lance mention he was doing an in depth study about testing numbers and success. Said Blissett’s numbers are at the very top. He did not say when he would release complete study.

Gotta say, competition aside, he grades athletically better than almost every DT in the past 6-7 years or something crazy like that per Canesinsights Lance Roffers. No matter who he’s playing you take that every time.

It’s on the FIU Podcast -

At the 25:38 mark he’s asked about Blissett. It is Blissetts short shuttle time, which, per Lance, is the number one test for lineman that correlates to the field. The only players that have had better times than Blissett in the past few years, are either, immediate starters, All Americans, first rounders or all of the above.

It’s on the FIU Podcast -

At the 25:38 mark he’s asked about Blissett. It is Blissetts short shuttle time, which, per Lance, is the number one test for lineman that correlates to the field. The only players that have had better times than Blissett in the past few years, are either, immediate starters, All Americans, first rounders or all of the above.

One mo’ ‘gain, from Lance—-

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back