Bout to go down.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This cat is THE miami insider. Usually posts something like this a week or two from a commitment. No idea who it will be but one is on the way. He never ruins the commitment by disclosing who it is but one is on the way. Take it to the bank. Hope its Bogle but that is pure hope and speculation.

I'm friends with Steve....Definitely knows whats up....

Much as I love Bogle still can't help but wonder would he be ALL CANES had he not gotten injured?

Advertisement
Much as I love Bogle still can't help but wonder would he be ALL CANES had he not gotten injured?
Ivins been reporting he had a Miami vibe with bogle way before the season started even at the south Florida media day in August(which was before his injury

I'm not believing anything until @brock confirms it.

We probably thought all along around this time last year that Tyson Campbell was going to come to Miami, sh*t happens in recruiting so we can’t really concede anything no matter what is my take on it.

I'm with you bro...just waiting for you to pull all your super twitter Gawww powers together and tell us its a go and I'm on board... Your loyal flock is waiting.

He’s always been ALL CANES since day 1 and has just been enjoying the recruiting process BUT even if he wasn’t, WHO GIVES A ****?? As long as he’s a Cane when he signs on the dotted line.

Advertisement
Lot of potential commits. Ingraham has a set date in late October but Bogle could pop any time. Also keep an eye on JJ Weaver. A lot of rumbblings that he might pop soon. Nunn is also always an option. As soon as his family gets on board he’s gonna pop. Should be a very excited next couple of months. One more thing: Stevenson’s recruitment is one of a kind. He visits UGA a lot, but everything else apart from that seems to be pro Miami. He was once considered a silent and now that has gone quiet. Interesting to see what goes on in the next few months.
The chain reaction really is about to start

Anybody thays really paid attention can tell he's been trolling every **** up team UT, Ole ****, FSU, Louisville aka 3 of the worst schools this year and one that no Florida kid wants to live and still full of sanctions but UM has always gotten love from him. It's been obvious for months now

Advertisement
And just for the record, I dont Care what he’s rated right now , all i know is that Braylen Ingraham is elite. You don’t see many dlineman moving the way he does period...

Wow, **** that kid is quick off the ball. Does he project as a DT or DE at the next level?

Why waste time pondering negative things that didn't happen? He IS injured and it is what is now. Let me reword what you just said: "***** being happy about the fact that we are probably getting an elite recruit in a position of need. Instead let's be sad that he might not have come if we were to go back in time and change the past. I want to be sad instead."
I swear some of ya'll get off in being angry and sad about **** since ya'll always find a way to think about **** negatively.

Advertisement
Back