Bout to go down.

Advertisement
We probably thought all along around this time last year that Tyson Campbell was going to come to Miami, sh*t happens in recruiting so we can’t really concede anything no matter what is my take on it.

you and the sunshine pumpers thought that, the vets knew by this time last year he was all UGA

Advertisement
Boge and Ingra is a good fuqin haul right there I cant complain about that at all thats the way we should be recruiting at every spot not some projects.

Boge and Ingra is a good fuqin haul right there I cant complain about that at all thats the way we should be recruiting at every spot not some projects.
Great haul. Wish we were doing a bit better at DT but a DE haul of Bogle Harvey Cam and possibly Weaver is elite and what we need at that position to get to that elite level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wrong board OP. This whole wishful thinking train about the staffs inadequacies on the recruiting trail was over a basketballer.

I'm with you bro...just waiting for you to pull all your super twitter Gawww powers together and tell us its a go and I'm on board... Your loyal flock is waiting.
For sure RVA. Brock went up in Twitter status when he screen shot Pete yesterday.

Advertisement
How does he do it???
Some people just have mutant powers.
UF_Fan3.jpg

Advertisement
Back