Bout to go down.

Advertisement
So not sure if it mean much but Stevenson post his midseason Highlight and tagged Ivins, Footballville, and Inside The U only......Nothing bulldog related.

I'm trying not to get hooked in and just accept that he's leaving. I hope this is the shock of my life.

Advertisement
I'm trying not to get hooked in and just accept that he's leaving. I hope this is the shock of my life.
We probably thought all along around this time last year that Tyson Campbell was going to come to Miami, sh*t happens in recruiting so we can’t really concede anything no matter what is my take on it.

Advertisement

This cat is THE miami insider. Usually posts something like this a week or two from a commitment. No idea who it will be but one is on the way. He never ruins the commitment by disclosing who it is but one is on the way. Take it to the bank. Hope its Bogle but that is pure hope and speculation.

Steve is a good dude. Glad he never spoils the kids shine

That's why i didnt even care that Ivins posted a new update about him a few hours ago just feels like a waste of time

If dude needs a ride to Hardrock I’ll be more than happy to drive him. If he shows up in Anthens this weekend but somehow can’t find a ride to make it down to HRS we know all we need to know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lot of potential commits. Ingraham has a set date in late October but Bogle could pop any time. Also keep an eye on JJ Weaver. A lot of rumbblings that he might pop soon. Nunn is also always an option. As soon as his family gets on board he’s gonna pop. Should be a very excited next couple of months. One more thing: Stevenson’s recruitment is one of a kind. He visits UGA a lot, but everything else apart from that seems to be pro Miami. He was once considered a silent and now that has gone quiet. Interesting to see what goes on in the next few months.

Lot of potential commits. Ingraham has a set date in late October but Bogle could pop any time. Also keep an eye on JJ Weaver. A lot of rumbblings that he might pop soon. Nunn is also always an option. As soon as his family gets on board he’s gonna pop. Should be a very excited next couple of months. One more thing: Stevenson’s recruitment is one of a kind. He visits UGA a lot, but everything else apart from that seems to be pro Miami. He was once considered a silent and now that has gone quiet. Interesting to see what goes on in the next few months.

Weaver scheduled for Nov. 3.
JJ Weaver, Moore Traditional School, Strong-Side Defensive End

Advertisement
Back