Off-Topic Bourbon Heads

I’m in the midst of getting my hands on ECBP barrel pick at 135.9 proof. I tried the sample last week and it is something else!!!

The barrel has not yet arrived but it should be 🔥

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 140273

make sure to supplement your bourbon collection with a healthy selection of good ryes.
****, those are some good bottles, can't find Stagg anywhere. My collection
bourbon.jpg

Advertisement
Tell me more about those Wilderness Trails …
Visited their distillery last summer with a bunch of buddies. Spent several days in Kentucky doing the corvette experience and then hitting a bunch of distilleries, amazing trip. I loved all of their whiskey's, they have several wheated bourbons which I tend to like. They were started by a couple of scientists who used to provide advice and fermentation products to other distilleries and now make their own whiskey.

Advertisement
Visited their distillery last summer with a bunch of buddies. Spent several days in Kentucky doing the corvette experience and then hitting a bunch of distilleries, amazing trip. I loved all of their whiskey's, they have several wheated bourbons which I tend to like. They were started by a couple of scientists who used to provide advice and fermentation products to other distilleries and now make their own whiskey.

Excellent!! I will try the Wheated for sure. My friend was there and tried a Rye that he said it was outstanding. The store is getting barrel picks this year for Wheated and Rye I believe.

Advertisement
Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but if you like a smoked old fashioned, the one they make at Eddie V's is pretty great. Basil Hayden and chocolate bitters, with a pretty neat tableside presentation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back