Bottomline: Not a Cookie Cutter Analysis

Kaaya needs to learn how to set his feet and throw under pressure instead of chopping his feet and throwing

Advertisement
Fsu's line did not protect their qb. Our def line kicked his ***

Exactly both lines were terrible but one quarterback can make throws under duress and one can't. Kaaya has happy feet and under the slightest pressure makes a poor throw.

We have the worst est O-line in the country. We will continue to get exposed because we can't block an intersection. Simply horrid.

The int in the end zone gave them life, they were about to quit

Boom! You could tell. That false start on Coley stopped the momentum and then that int gave them life and it bit us and we never recovered

Advertisement
We have the worst est O-line in the country. We will continue to get exposed because we can't block an intersection. Simply horrid.

Bingo, good offense starts with a solid running game and we do not have one with our putrid o-line. Then, on top of that...they cant pass block for **** either. Need to bring in fresh blood next season and clean house.

I think the real problem with Richts play calling is that he's unwilling to call multiple passes in a row. Basically he's too forceful with the run, instead of just going with the flow of the game. He's trying to do too much power runs that our OL just can't open up holes on. If he starts opening up the offense more, and not handcuffing our offense to the power run game we will be fine the rest of the year. And I'm not saying we need to be in more shotgun but we definitely don't need to be running it as much, especially when its getting completely shut down.

That running every first down was sickening. Offensive line was horrible and we have no depth. I knew at half our starters would be tired at the end and that's the way it played out. We need more depth and better players at some positions.

I can't say Richt got out coached. 1 group of players made plays one group didn't.

1 group of Oline protected their QB and opened holes for their RB
1 group of WRs got open
1 QB took big hits and kept performing.

All plays look like bad calls when your Oline sucks.

Their OLine was trash too

Advertisement
Kaaya needs to learn how to set his feet and throw under pressure instead of chopping his feet and throwing

mhmm.. you would think a third year starting quarterback would be very poised in the pocket. Not seeing it.

Bottom line....Mark Richt is absolute dog **** as a play caller. If this little escapade is a package deal I'll be starting up the "Fire Mark Richt" thread in the near future.

He needs to hire a dedicated OC. Period.

Advertisement
Bottom line....Mark Richt is absolute dog **** as a play caller. If this little escapade is a package deal I'll be starting up the "Fire Mark Richt" thread in the near future.

Agreed. His son and Thomas Brown are not going to cut it.

He doesn't trust Kaaya. Plain and simple. Kaaya is a 7.5 QB. If we have an 8,9, or 10 at the position...it's ball game.

Advertisement

He doesn't trust Kaaya. Plain and simple. Kaaya is a 7.5 QB. If we have an 8,9, or 10 at the position...it's ball game.

Agreed.

We have a chicken and egg argument. I just don't think Kaaya fits into what Richt wants and Kaaya makes strange decisions at times. AND it hurts he might be more immobile and less athletic than Chris ******* Weinke. Richt stated from the beginning the lack of overall team speed was surprising. It's clear we lack pure playmakers at WR and RB, and the OL is just...... Add a pedestrian QB and against elite athletes, regardless of experience, it just wont cut it.

Advertisement
Back