Bostwick

Advertisement
I got an email from csport today titled " we want you back". That dump is sinking fast.

The Hurricanes lost their offensive coordinator to the NFL, the NCAA is preparing to give Miami its Letter of Allegations, the Canes are landing big commitments -- like Rivals100 DE Al-Quadin Muhammad -- and National Signing Day is a little more than two weeks away. If you sign up for an annual subscription and use the code canes30, you'll get a $30 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop at the conclusion of the free trial. If you sign up for a monthly subscription and use the code canes10, you'll get a $10 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop. Subscribe today!

What's up Cribby! Glad to have you over here from that hole

Thanks , glad to be here. The only positive from the yahoo article was the motivation it gave to leave that dump.

Parker says Jay-nard Bostwick will likely make his decision on NSD between #Bama #Canes #Gators. Adds ESPN might televise the announcement.

I think a lot of those sites are full of it, but don't you think it's possible Bostwick's mother made a simple mistake? Maybe she know a coach was coming that week and thought it could have been Golden. Who knows? And really, who cares? It's just a whole lot of nothing at the end.

I think a lot of those sites are full of it, but don't you think it's possible Bostwick's mother made a simple mistake? Maybe she know a coach was coming that week and thought it could have been Golden. Who knows? And really, who cares? It's just a whole lot of nothing at the end.

spending money on a site where someone is making up quotes (if it was him that did it)....I care

Advertisement

spending money on a site where someone is making up quotes (if it was him that did it)....I care

That was your mistake in the first place (spending money on sites).

Shodell

"family thought Golden could visit a second time, but he'd already visited 2 weeks ago before UM visit (head coach only allowed 1 in-home per NCAA)... so it was just Paul Williams and D'Onofrio there last night. Jaynard is visiting UF this weekend and going to keep it all up in air till announces signing day at 8 a.m."

Seems like mama just didn't know the rules.

Shodell

"family thought Golden could visit a second time, but he'd already visited 2 weeks ago before UM visit (head coach only allowed 1 in-home per NCAA)... so it was just Paul Williams and D'Onofrio there last night. Jaynard is visiting UF this weekend and going to keep it all up in air till announces signing day at 8 a.m."

Seems like mama just didn't know the rules.
:fistbump:

Advertisement
Coming down to UF, Bama, and UM. Coach not sure but could see him pick any of the three.

Anyone got what Ferman just posted on him?

Port Saint Lucie (FL) West Centennial High School DT Jaynard Bostwick will announce his college decision on Wednesday morning at 8 a.m.

And he's choosing between Miami, Florida and Alabama.

"He was up at Florida this weekend, didn't commit - they're all still in the hunt," Bostwick's coach, Ron Parker, told CaneSport.com.

Of what UM has going for it, Parker said, "He has a good rapport with the coaches. It's been a hometown team growing up there for him with his family, his cousin (Thurston Armbrister). He's always wanted to be a Cane."

Bostwick was leaning toward UM early-on before taking visits.

"Now he has something to compare it to," Parker said. "It's a hard decision for him. He's handled it pretty good. He's humble about it, doesn't want anything given to him, wants to go in and earn it."

Parker says teams have been promising Bostwick early playing time and that "in the back of his mind he knows he'll play - but he's the type of kid that says `I'd like to earn it, coach.

Really love the way Bostwick has handled this whole thing. Would be a shame to wish him a premature demise if he chooses to go elsewhere.

Really love the way Bostwick has handled this whole thing. Would be a shame to wish him a premature demise if he chooses to go elsewhere.

Yep. Gotta say, I have a bad feeling today overall about most of these kids. Just not liking the vibe. I dont feel the "momentum" right now. Really want this kid, but lot of smoke on his interest with UF.

Advertisement
Gotta think he's a cane. He's been a cane lean since day 1 and I haven't heard of anything significant that could've changed that at the last minute.

Advertisement
Can someone just show Bostwick the GIF's of Muschamp tearing into his players and contrast that with Golden and Malcolm or all the other examples where Al is getting crunk with the team.

This guy
87.gif

Or this guy??

25.jpg

Advertisement
Back