Bostwick

Bostwicks father just told a UF site that Golden had his in-home with the family last week

one of these websites is making **** up

Saban has his in-home with him wed or thursday

link?

what good is it going to do you if you don't have an account?
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=168&f=3600&t=11201264

Guys,
I had a long talk with Mr. Bostwick earlier today (roughly 30 minutes) He wanted me to clear the air on a few things. When he called I was in the car so I am going to paraphrase.

First of all Al Golden will not be making an in home visit with the Bostwick family on Thursday (that was reported) meaning he will not be committing to Al Golden during the in home. Golden made his in home visit already (prior to the U OV this past weekend)

He and his family will take the UF OV Feb 1st. They have talked with Muschamp, Young and Robinson all this morning and he wanted me to make sure I told everyone that Florida knows what's going on. Coach Muschamp will take his in home visit with Bostwick prior to the OV Feb 1st. Alabama (Williams and Saban will make an in home Wednesday I believe he said)

not trying to get into a ****ing contest about where bostwick decides to go. I am just trying to figure out who is full of ****

Advertisement
I know Ferman is full of ****, but to be making of quotes would be a new all time low.

Don't think even he would be that stupid.

I know Ferman is full of ****, but to be making of quotes would be a new all time low.

would be for this guy as well. Which is why i am kind of shocked at the possibility of him doing it

Advertisement

It appears we've gotten to the point where everything a recruit and their parents happen to say is public knowledge. It seems like the Gator coaches got word of what Bostwick's parents said to rivals. Being insecure they talked to Bostwick to make sure he was still interested. He told them he was. Bostwick relayed the story to the Gator insider/moderator. Thats if you believe all these sites are on the up and up and kids are telling the truth all the time.

Advertisement
If that is from JH it is not a lie

He may have been fed bad info but the guy from FG is solid.

I like how all of our posters choose to believe Canesport stuff around this time when it's all pro-Miami but the rest of the year is spent bashing that site.

Hasn't been proven over and over that they make up stuff to sell scrips?

If that is from JH it is not a lie

He may have been fed bad info but the guy from FG is solid.

It should be pretty clear to anyone who is thinking that the reporters aren't making up quotes. Instead, what is happening is that the reporters from different team sites are being given different information from the same people.

Advertisement
I like how all of our posters choose to believe Canesport stuff around this time when it's all pro-Miami but the rest of the year is spent bashing that site.

Most intelligent UM fans shred C*ntspurt and Fairy German for their opinions because their opinions are usually uninformed trash. In their articles, however insipid they are, I doubt that they're out there making up direct quotes and attributing them to recruits and parents.

Plenty of the stuff from the weekend has been given the thumbs up from the guys we go to for information here. Thats part of the reason for the positivity. Its also one thing to make up coaching search stuff without actual quotes. Blatantly lying about things a recruit's parents said is something different.

Hopefully the transcripts will allow him to come

SAT/ACT or grades? Or both?

Pete says he is good to go with grades.

Pete's really establishing some great connections if he has access to Bostwick's transcripts and test results.

Said it's the same guy who tipped him off to Ivery being able to qualify

The young man's developing a great network if he has access to kids' transcripts and test scores. Kudos to Pete!

Advertisement

Most intelligent UM fans shred C*ntspurt and Fairy German for their opinions because their opinions are usually uninformed trash. In their articles, however insipid they are, I doubt that they're out there making up direct quotes and attributing them to recruits and parents.

this is pretty plausible but whether or not an in-home visit has occurred should be pretty easy to confirm for these sites, no?

this is pretty plausible but whether or not an in-home visit has occurred should be pretty easy to confirm for these sites, no?

I would assume that they attempt to confirm the information by asking the recruit, and the recruits are often disingenuous. Perhaps, one of the parties involved here didn't ask if there was already an in-home and just assumed their was or wasn't. Again, though, that falls into the opinion category where Sperman is a total disaster. I don't trust a word that he writes unless it's a direct quote.

I have no opinion on the ufag guy because I'd never read anything related to that program.

I would assume that they attempt to confirm the information by asking the recruit, and the recruits are often disingenuous. Perhaps, one of the parties involved here didn't ask if there was already an in-home and just assumed their was or wasn't. Again, though, that falls into the opinion category where Sperman is a total disaster. I don't trust a word that he writes unless it's a direct quote.

I have no opinion on the ufag guy because I'd never read anything related to that program.

I quoted you on accident, i actually meant to quote fincane. I guess I just subconsciously like you more.

I quoted you on accident, i actually meant to quote fincane. I guess I just subconsciously like you more.

Your subconscious has incredible taste.

Advertisement
Back