Bostwick

I wouldnt put anything past Fairy German these days. He is desperate and probably saw a chance to create some attention and hits for his website

Advertisement
Most intelligent UM fans shred C*ntspurt and Fairy German for their opinions because their opinions are usually uninformed trash. In their articles, however insipid they are, I doubt that they're out there making up direct quotes and attributing them to recruits and parents.

this is pretty plausible but whether or not an in-home visit has occurred should be pretty easy to confirm for these sites, no?

I would assume that they attempt to confirm the information by asking the recruit, and the recruits are often disingenuous. Perhaps, one of the parties involved here didn't ask if there was already an in-home and just assumed their was or wasn't. Again, though, that falls into the opinion category where Sperman is a total disaster. I don't trust a word that he writes unless it's a direct quote.

I have no opinion on the ufag guy because I'd never read anything related to that program.

I quoted you on accident, i actually meant to quote fincane. I guess I just subconsciously like you more.

Your subconscious has incredible taste.

get-a-room-19578.gif

I'm confident Ferman, and his ilk of all stripes, ask leading questions that are a bit less subtle than, say, a jihadist. I do my best take any "which way you leaning?" article written by any affiliated scout or rivals site with a massive helping of salt. And bull****-repellent.

Not saying they're not right on occasion, but when you get a 17 year old kid on the phone, tell him your from "School ABC"'s recruiting website, and ask a bunch of ****** questions, don't be surprised when you received ****** answers that don't really represent what the kid thinks. All trolling and liberty-taking aside, which also happens a fair amount.

I'm confident Ferman, and his ilk of all stripes, ask leading questions that are a bit less subtle than, say, a jihadist. I do my best take any "which way you leaning?" article written by any affiliated scout or rivals site with a massive helping of salt. And bull****-repellent.

Not saying they're not right on occasion, but when you get a 17 year old kid on the phone, tell him your from "School ABC"'s recruiting website, and ask a bunch of ****ty questions, don't be surprised when you received ****ty answers that don't really represent what the kid thinks. All trolling and liberty-taking aside, which also happens a fair amount.

The quotes in question are not from kids. They are from the parents

Not saying they're not right on occasion, but when you get a 17 year old kid on the phone, tell him your from "School ABC"'s recruiting website, and ask a bunch of ****ty questions, don't be surprised when you received ****ty answers that don't really represent what the kid thinks. All trolling and liberty-taking aside, which also happens a fair amount.

The quotes in question are not from kids. They are from the parents

even still Biscuits points remain. ****** questions with leaning agendas get ****** responses from kids or parents the same

Advertisement
I got an email from csport today titled " we want you back". That dump is sinking fast.

The Hurricanes lost their offensive coordinator to the NFL, the NCAA is preparing to give Miami its Letter of Allegations, the Canes are landing big commitments -- like Rivals100 DE Al-Quadin Muhammad -- and National Signing Day is a little more than two weeks away. If you sign up for an annual subscription and use the code canes30, you'll get a $30 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop at the conclusion of the free trial. If you sign up for a monthly subscription and use the code canes10, you'll get a $10 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop. Subscribe today!

I got an email from csport today titled " we want you back". That dump is sinking fast.

The Hurricanes lost their offensive coordinator to the NFL, the NCAA is preparing to give Miami its Letter of Allegations, the Canes are landing big commitments -- like Rivals100 DE Al-Quadin Muhammad -- and National Signing Day is a little more than two weeks away. If you sign up for an annual subscription and use the code canes30, you'll get a $30 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop at the conclusion of the free trial. If you sign up for a monthly subscription and use the code canes10, you'll get a $10 gift code for the Rivals Fan Shop. Subscribe today!

What's up Cribby! Glad to have you over here from that hole

Lulz @ subscribe today!

Welp. Al said he was a patient man. And it's beginning to pay off. Dline recruiting coming together nicely. Lulz at that gif. If I acted like that in church, the nuns would've kicked my ****...

I don't think that's a Catholic church.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, Bostwick hasn't done a lot of interviews but in ALL of the ones he has done Miami has been his top school.

Advertisement
Thank you guys, was confused by all the different opinions on this thread and who said what and when and to whom!!!!!

Thank you guys, was confused by all the different opinions on this thread and who said what and when and to whom!!!!!

has more to do with the website/writers than the kid himself. Just trying to figure out which writer is full of ****

Advertisement
Back