Bogle

Dmorgan15

Recruit
Whats going on with Bogle? Read on another site (Canesport.com) that we may still be in the hunt for him. I don't have a subscription so I couldn't read the entire article.

Advertisement
He said he decided that morning who he was picking. Still wide open according to a lot of sources. Including cbs

Advertisement
FrighteningLiquidGannet-small.gif

Basically Ferman asked how far behind Miami is right now and Bogle put a shoulder shrug emoji. The rumor was he was going to have to grayshirt at Bama and then be on scholly but who knows if that is true or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama hands out bags, yes. But not to Bogle. This is a kid they have slow played and basically would be a cherry on top of a loaded class. Bogle wants to be at Bama more then Bama wants Bogle to be there. He needs to wake up and realize this. And it does not surprise me at all they are talking about grey shirting him.

Basically Ferman asked how far behind Miami is right now and Bogle put a shoulder shrug emoji. The rumor was he was going to have to grayshirt at Bama and then be on scholly but who knows if that is true or not.
I would laugh so hard if he grayshirts. Also he’d be a hand down defensive end here and he’d be a standup rush end at Bama right?

Advertisement
Yes, Khris Bogle committed to Alabama on a nationally televised broadcast during the first half of the Army All-American game on Saturday afternoon.

But that appears to be just the beginning of what is increasingly becoming a more and more entertaining recruiting process for some of the nation's best.

Commitments, decommitments and recommitments are becoming more and more routine. A 2020 commitment? It's almost like simply saying you have a current frontrunner in this day and age.

For some, a commitment still means telling other schools they are no longer in consideration, shutting off communication with those schools and sticking by whatever school was the choice.

But most nowadays seem to be following the path of continuing to make sure a program is showing the ultimate love right up until you need to sign a letter-of-intent.

Which brings us back to Bogle.

The star DE/OLB prospect committed to 'Bama, but confirmed for CaneSport today via text that the Hurricanes are very much in his picture.

Asked how far behind Alabama the Hurricanes are right now, Bogle quickly responded with an interesting emoji ... see below:

Rhotxryr7rpiifonivcj
So yes, it's come to this.

Trying to read into an emoji to determine whether a recruit might flip to the Canes from the program playing in the national title game this evening ... and where rumors are flying that - if he sticks - Bogle might have to grayshirt.

Welcome to recruiting, 2019.

RANK
NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION
KHRIS
BOGLE
6'5" | 215 LBS | WDE
CARDINAL GIBBONS
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
CLASS OF 2019

VERBAL COMMIT
1/5/2019
ALABAMA

I’m finding it hard to root for this kid, regardless of what he decides.

Be confused, torn or just clueless, but don’t be a total troll.

Personally don't think he is a troll. He wants to go to Bama but they may not have room.

Advertisement
Back