Bogle

As a recent graduate of Gibbons who’s friends with players and knows the vibe of the school, I can say Gibbons isn’t hugely pro-UM. A LOT of the students, probably 75%, go to UF, FSU, Bama- it’s the culture there.

Not to mention, I’m sure the coaching staff, now that the school’s reputation for football has grown, is pushing their best kids to represent them in the SEC.

RJ McIntosh committed to us because we were his best committable offer. Daniel Wright, while at Gibbons, was pushed to FSU.

There’s many more people on staff at the school who are graduates of FSU and UF. The U doesn’t have much representation at Gibbons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically Ferman asked how far behind Miami is right now and Bogle put a shoulder shrug emoji. The rumor was he was going to have to grayshirt at Bama and then be on scholly but who knows if that is true or not.
Lmao **** Khris Bogle ***** wanna grey shirt and cry like the other boy from florida did.. lol and it's been 2 years and we haven't heard ****

As a recent graduate of Gibbons who’s friends with players and knows the vibe of the school, I can say Gibbons isn’t hugely pro-UM. A LOT of the students, probably 75%, go to UF, FSU, Bama- it’s the culture there.

Not to mention, I’m sure the coaching staff, now that the school’s reputation for football has grown, is pushing their best kids to represent them in the SEC.

RJ McIntosh committed to us because we were his best committable offer. Daniel Wright, while at Gibbons, was pushed to FSU.

There’s many more people on staff at the school who are graduates of FSU and UF. The U doesn’t have much representation at Gibbons.
I really think this is an issue where Miami needs to get into controlling local school boards and getting their guys into these HS teams.

I really think this is an issue where Miami needs to get into controlling local school boards and getting their guys into these HS teams.
The same coach that told me Bogle was SEC bound months ago claimed UM coaches were at CG all the time to see Bogle. He specifically mentioned Diaz.

Advertisement
Translation: He's still open to getting a bigger bag from a different $EC team

Dude is dirty so he won't be at the U

This. Remember also that other $EC programs like Ole Pi$$ and Tennee$$ee are very intere$ted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He WANTS Bama because it validates his opinion of himself. He doesn't want to be at Miami- I don't think he ever heard about the possibility he might have to gray shirt until after he committed.

Exactly!!! He views himself as a top tier player and so he wants to join the top program. I bet he never imagined that he might be faced with this problem. If he was truly torn between Bama and the hometown team and they’re asking him to Greyshirt he should immediately decommit and stay home. Why go where you’re not really wanted/needed

Advertisement
Back