Bogle...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people just can't help it

I refuse to engage this guy. Coach Simpson coached in the NFL, so he knows what it takes to get there. Just ask GW3 what he thinks of Coach? He may have had a little to do with Willis being a borderline 1st round pick.

I refuse to engage this guy. Coach Simpson coached in the NFL, so he knows what it takes to get there. Just ask GW3 what he thinks of Coach? He may have had a little to do with Willis being a borderline 1st round pick.
Willis gave props to coach Simpson for teaching and pushing him. Willis is a big deal. I hope the staff has ever defensive recruits, ****, every recruit should talk with him. He can give so much insight about life, the coaches, the school, and what it means to be a hurricane.

If I'm Simpson, I say come to UM. Be an All-American like Willis. Have your banner in the IPF. Become an immortal legend.

Advertisement
real recruiting vets know that this isn’t going end up in we us on top. But it’s going to be fun to watch the journey. I want him here but everything is saying that we miss on him but I would love to be wrong.

Advertisement
Just talking about how his mom enjoyed the visit and it was the best visit she's been on. Said he don't know where he's going but kinda has an idea. Announcing on Jan 5th at the All American game.

he's signing the 19th and announcing the 5th like hasselwood right?

Advertisement
Back