Bogle...

Advertisement
He'd be an idiot to go to 'Bama and ride the pine, but apparently lots of South Florida kids are idiots nowadays.

Advertisement
williew.jpg

Advertisement
Once again big boy recruiting time. You've done everything right to sell this kid now close it. Oh and for everybody who's going to say he ain't comin **** Bama keep him home

Advertisement
Maybe this is the year Bama starts to strickout on recruits. One can hope and pray
Yea I don’t think missing on 2 DEs, although they are studs, would count as them striking out this year. That class is loaded regardless. That being said, I don’t hate our chances of landing Bogle.

If you guys think Mario “outrecruited” Alabama for the #1 player based on cute lines and facilities, you don’t know **** about recruiting.

Advertisement
Lol.. y’all mfs be acting scary as **** smh

Acting, they are scary, its the pink wearer's that react like women do when they like to ask that famous question: "do you think im fat" its basically the same reaction alot of posters on here have you dont agree with their feelings about coach richt!

Oregon cost us Bogle...
That's not so. If we lose Bogle it's because he want's to leave. Bogle is another kid who has first offered by us and we stayed on top of his recruitment. If he leaves it's more on him and the "SoFL mentality " as others call it.

This is exactly what everyone wants with every kid, to recruit against the big boys and they come no bigger than Bama. We are in the game playing for the W. This year Bama has taken 2 from us(everyone says Neal is all Bama) it's time to win one.

Ain’t no now in play, he’s been in play. He’s a top 50 recruit or so and can go anywhere at any time. I still Think we win this one at the end of the day

You are wrong Brock. Bogle didn’t have a spot until Thibs didn’t pick Bama. That was not a positive outcome for Miami.

Advertisement
Back