Bogle...

Advertisement
Also, got a feeling KT is still going to pick Oregon, and **** is going to get crazy on this site.

Advertisement
I thought Bama wants Bogle as LB tho? Jack LB
They want them both at the same position. But just because Thibs goes to Oregon does not mean that Bogle automatically goes to bama. And just because thibs goes to bama doesn’t mean we automatically get Bogle. But you gotta like our chances more if thibs goes to bama.

Cane Lock just like Ingraham.......oh wait. Srry call it scary, soft, or maybe its just realistic but this year has been Murphy's Law for the canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im in no way the soft type on here but I do have a feeling Bama is just too tempting if Thibs says no. I think as far as school, bond with a class, loyalty etc he would pick UM but is it that much that he'd say no to Bama? Can't say right now

Im in no way the soft type on here but I do have a feeling Bama is just too tempting if Thibs says no. I think as far as school, bond with a class, loyalty etc he would pick UM but is it that much that he'd say no to Bama? Can't say right now
I just hope this kid has some adult in his life that can point out to him the fact that Bama is taking like 5-6 other DE/LBs this cycle and with the depth they have on that team it is very likely he won’t play very much for two years in their system. At the U because of the depth issues it is very likely he will have the opportunity to get some reps his freshmen year and as a sophomore, challenge for a starting position and/ or at least get a lot of reps in the rotation. Both schools you will get a high level of coaching. Also at Miami you will get an education that actually means something and not a degree from the 144th ranked public college in the nation which is a joke outside of that state. Yes, at Bama you will get the opportunity to play for the national championship every year but you also have to remember Saban is 67 years old and could decide to hang it up at any time!

Funny how all the stuff Bama has going for them over us makes some folks confident we have no chance with Bogle if Thibs doesn’t pick Bama, yet that logic doesn’t actually enter your mind when talking about Thibs himself. Believe it or not, Bama is capable of losing recruiting battles.

Advertisement
Best insight on bogle by far on this board so I take That as a good sign
Down in ft lauderdale for the alumni game, gonna stop by and work out with him. Any other Gibbons alums stop on by, gonna be a good time

I just hope this kid has some adult in his life that can point out to him the fact that Bama is taking like 5-6 other DE/LBs this cycle and with the depth they have on that team it is very likely he won’t play very much for two years in their system. At the U because of the depth issues it is very likely he will have the opportunity to get some reps his freshmen year and as a sophomore, challenge for a starting position and/ or at least get a lot of reps in the rotation. Both schools you will get a high level of coaching. Also at Miami you will get an education that actually means something and not a degree from the 144th ranked public college in the nation which is a joke outside of that state. Yes, at Bama you will get the opportunity to play for the national championship every year but you also have to remember Saban is 67 years old and could decide to hang it up at any time!

Mac was really pushing hard for Miami, and before Diez left, Miami vibe was big on campus.

Funny how all the stuff Bama has going for them over us makes some folks confident we have no chance with Bogle if Thibs doesn’t pick Bama, yet that logic doesn’t actually enter your mind when talking about Thibs himself. Believe it or not, Bama is capable of losing recruiting battles.

All the insiders not affiliated with Bama are expecting him to go to Oregon from what I've read.

Also, got a feeling KT is still going to pick Oregon, and **** is going to get crazy on this site.

Bama thinks they got Thibs so that would be a shocker. Bama has 6 spots left and Bogle doesn’t have one unless they miss Thibs. This is what Bama is saying they close with and they are pretty spot on with their targets.

Thibs
Jordan Battle
Neal
Trey Sanders
Sopher
Dean

I don’t know who the last two are.

Advertisement
Back