Bogle...

Bama thinks they got Thibs so that would be a shocker. Bama has 6 spots left and Bogle doesn’t have one unless they miss Thibs. This is what Bama is saying they close with and they are pretty spot on with their targets.

Thibs
Jordan Battle
Neal
Trey Sanders
Sopher
Dean

I don’t know who the last two are.

They aren’t favored to get Thib-ORE, Sopher-LSU or Dean-UGA

Advertisement
Bama thinks they got Thibs so that would be a shocker. Bama has 6 spots left and Bogle doesn’t have one unless they miss Thibs. This is what Bama is saying they close with and they are pretty spot on with their targets.

Thibs
Jordan Battle
Neal
Trey Sanders
Sopher
Dean

Nakobe Dean-5 Star ILB from MS
Ishmael Sopsher-5 Star DT from LA

Advertisement

Thibs
Jordan Battle
Neal
Trey Sanders
Sopher
Dean

Lol that’s a close right therec

Advertisement
I truly do not give a f***
People who really don't give a f'uck, don't have to keep saying that they don't give a f'uck, because they truly do not give a f'uck. By continuing to state in several different threads that you don't give a f'uck, you are actually showing that you indeed give a f'uck.

Choose one, my friend. Either you do or you don't. Either way, I don't give a f'uck!

Advertisement
We’ll know whether we have a shot with him tonight after the #1 recruit in the country announces his decision. If KT picks Bama, we’ll probably get Bogle. If not, Bogle will go to Bama.
I think Bama will turn up the heat even more if they miss on KT but if they get KT I still think they will take Bogle if he wants in. They might not push as hard though.

I just hope this kid has some adult in his life that can point out to him the fact that Bama is taking like 5-6 other DE/LBs this cycle and with the depth they have on that team it is very likely he won’t play very much for two years in their system. At the U because of the depth issues it is very likely he will have the opportunity to get some reps his freshmen year and as a sophomore, challenge for a starting position and/ or at least get a lot of reps in the rotation. Both schools you will get a high level of coaching. Also at Miami you will get an education that actually means something and not a degree from the 144th ranked public college in the nation which is a joke outside of that state. Yes, at Bama you will get the opportunity to play for the national championship every year but you also have to remember Saban is 67 years old and could decide to hang it up at any time!
I don't even look at any of that it's just from his first offer, to being the team recruiting him hardest, being there right after his inury, being his first coaching visit school and let's be real the school he's most comfortable with everything and I mean everything says UM and theres no way people close to hin don't see that so for me if he sees it and truly appreciates all of that we should win out just like how Thibs may pick Oregon because they've done everything right

Advertisement
I think Bama will turn up the heat even more if they miss on KT but if they get KT I still think they will take Bogle if he wants in. They might not push as hard though.

saban doesn't do anything halfway. Even if he wants this kid as a bench warmer he'll go at him 100%.

Advertisement
Back