Bogle...

You are wrong Brock. Bogle didn’t have a spot until Thibs didn’t pick Bama. That was not a positive outcome for Miami.
Bama has 24 commits
They plan to sign 27 or so
Battle flipping there soon for sure
Evan neal likely to end up there.
Lead for 5 Star dlineman shospher
Bunch of other bama leans too.

They don’t have much space period and saban ain’t vision nobody this late in the game for in home visits if he’s not serious about them. That’s just the reality of the situation

Advertisement
Bama stacks 5 stars like I stack my drawers in my drawers...we got kids bolting elsewhere because of any type competition and Bama got studs on their 3rd team 98% of P5 teams would kill for.
All we hear I “ kids looking for immediate playing time and then you see them sign with a Bama where you knowgoing in your waiting 2 years minimum before you see any PT.

I just hope this kid has some adult in his life that can point out to him the fact that Bama is taking like 5-6 other DE/LBs this cycle and with the depth they have on that team it is very likely he won’t play very much for two years in their system. At the U because of the depth issues it is very likely he will have the opportunity to get some reps his freshmen year and as a sophomore, challenge for a starting position and/ or at least get a lot of reps in the rotation. Both schools you will get a high level of coaching. Also at Miami you will get an education that actually means something and not a degree from the 144th ranked public college in the nation which is a joke outside of that state. Yes, at Bama you will get the opportunity to play for the national championship every year but you also have to remember Saban is 67 years old and could decide to hang it up at any time!
He could keel over at any time....

Advertisement
Acting, they are scary, its the pink wearer's that react like women do when they like to ask that famous question: "do you think im fat" its basically the same reaction alot of posters on here have you dont agree with their feelings about coach richt!
Yeah...you gotta lie irregardless

Bama stacks 5 stars like I stack my drawers in my drawers...we got kids bolting elsewhere because of any type competition and Bama got studs on their 3rd team 98% of P5 teams would kill for.
All we hear I “ kids looking for immediate playing time and then you see them sign with a Bama where you knowgoing in your waiting 2 years minimum before you see any PT.
Sometimes I just dump em all in crumpled right from the dryer...same with my socks. Don"t have patience to sit half a day trying to match 'em.

I'll bet Saban has somebody doing all the matching and folding for him. Probably how he finds work for all the consultants and graduate assistants and God knows what else he hires around there. Maybe permanent hookers for the recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we had Herbert we'd have beaten every team by at least 15 but Oregon has IMO a worst season then we did
Keep telling yourself that. Oregon doesn't have half the talent UM does. Herbert had ONE receiver to throw to all season and NO tight ends....

Advertisement
Bogle
peace out.gif

Advertisement
Back