Bogle news coming soon

Advertisement
I'm critical of the kid but I think hes very talented and if he wants in I'm sure the locker room will fix any diva feelings he's got.

the only ninja to have committed a week ago yet have...BIG RECRUITING NEWS COMING.

Bogle the type of kid to want to be recruited every year...ninja gonna be a portal all american.

Again why all the noise about a 6'3 210 pd DE i will never understand. There was literally a Khris Bogle in last class named Nik Bonnitto that we gave 2 f*cks about.

Advertisement
the only ninja to have committed a week ago yet have...BIG RECRUITING NEWS COMING.

Bogle the type of kid to want to be recruited every year...ninja gonna be a portal all american.

Again why all the noise about a 6'3 210 pd DE i will never understand. There was literally a Khris Bogle in last class named Nik Bonnitto that we gave 2 f*cks about.
Khris Bogle is light years better than Bonnitto and its not even close

Advertisement
Reading tea leaves here, but Manny posted this pic last night of a sunset right where boggle has a pic of him sitting with his choices

1547674325190.png

1547674294332.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** yea.

Light years ahead of Bonnito would indicate that Bonnito is a scrub (he isn't). And that Bogle is likely the equivalence of Joe Jackson/Jon Gavin; which is yet to be seen. Given the trend with linemen that treat their recruitments like a glorified circus, it's more than likely that Bogle will fit more the mold of Keith Bryant than the aforementioned players.

Light years ahead of Bonnito would indicate that Bonnito is a scrub (he isn't). And that Bogle is likely the equivalence of Joe Jackson/Jon Gavin; which is yet to be seen. Given the trend with linemen that treat their recruitments like a glorified circus, it's more than likely that Bogle will fit more the hold of Keith Bryant than the aforementioned players.
Almost forgot about Chief Keiff. hahha. What a dummy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back