Bogle news coming soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’ll never hear of this kid again if he goes to Bama. He’ll be in the portal begging to come home & this is the kinda kid you tell have fun at FIU. Total diva.

Completely disagree he’s a freak. There’s nothing wrong with being indecisive. I would love to have him I truly believe this kid will be playing on Sundays regardless of where he goes. Don’t be salty acting like he can’t ball because he ain’t coming here

Advertisement
Completely disagree he’s a freak. There’s nothing wrong with being indecisive. I would love to have him I truly believe this kid will be playing on Sundays regardless of where he goes. Don’t be salty acting like he can’t ball because he ain’t coming here
Nothing wrong with being indecisive, but don’t have to use it to attention *****.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he flipped to Miami.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he flipped to Tennessee.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he stayed at Alabama.

What does surprise me is that I think this is the first wouldn’t surprise me post in this thread (lol)

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m just saying history is against these diva type recruits. Nobody said he can’t ball. It’s more then just skill at this level tho.

Advertisement
Back