Bogle news coming soon

Advertisement
UM team-issued Boosts on? We back!

1547676598959.png

Advertisement
That's just a nice place to take pictures. I took a picture with my kid there on Sunday.
But I doubt Manny was there at 5:05 pm last night... He's got better things to do. Actually... that spot isnt fat from prime 112. These are calculated troll posts from Manny.

They are very comparable. Except Bonnito played back at Lb some. What you like more about Bogle than Bonnito?

I liked Bonnito and agree with you we could have taken him. But I can't agree with the comparison. They look nothing a like on a football field imo...Bogle frame looks so much more like a DE. Bonnito looked like an OLB all the way imo. Bonito looked like a Weaver twin or maybe a Sam Brooks.

Advertisement
He's gonna put out a top 2 or 3. With the token UM bag bait on it.
Gonna be Vols UF UM and some other school.
Can we just ignore this 18 yr old numbnuts ***. He made his decision, ****ed on the 🙌🏿 *** him and the Red Elephant he rode out on, ****weed

That was a mistake on our staff's part IMO. He should have been a take, just like Bogle.

Bonitto is a LB. He plays there for Oklahoma, and physically he's similar to Sam Brooks.

Bogle has the frame to get up to 250-260 lbs. He can play DE in a 4-3, Bonitto and Brooks cant

Advertisement
Bonitto is a LB. He plays there for Oklahoma, and physically he's similar to Sam Brooks.

Bogle has the frame to get up to 250-260 lbs. He can play DE in a 4-3, Bonitto and Brooks cant

I'm aware of this. I think Bonitto would been a ST warrior, another pipeline kid & would have eventually contributed on defense. JMO

Advertisement
That's just a nice place to take pictures. I took a picture with my kid there on Sunday.

Yes it’s a nice place to take pictures. There are lots of nice places to take pictures in Miami.

It may be something or it may be nothing, but at worst it seems to be quite a coincidence that Diaz’ recent photo and Bogle’s previous photo are of the same location.

Yes it’s a nice place to take pictures. There are lots of nice places to take pictures in Miami.

It may be something or it may be nothing, but at worst it seems to be quite a coincidence that Diaz’ recent photo and Bogle’s previous photo are of the same location.

def not a coincidence. mannys too good at twitter to just pics randomly

Advertisement
Back