Bogle news coming soon

Advertisement
This is why I dont follow none of these kids, the more attention the more retarded these kids be getting

It’s insane how much social media comes into play in every aspect of life anymore. I’m 26 years old and enjoy it as much as the next person but it’s honestly poison.

Advertisement
Man you can't make this stuff up. Bogle is hilarious. I wish we were in a spot to tell him to fug off but we really aren't. I get he's not a mega talented 5 star but this kid is right in the mold of Garvin, Joe Jack, Greg, etc. I can't wait for him to still be committed to Bama but have a top 2 of UT and UM.

“I will be releasing my top 3.... possible dinner destinations for tonight. Really haven’t had PF Chang’s in awhile. Might do Char hut. #respectmydecision

F606F591-40BA-42E8-A3DA-F1D59CC13735.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Alabama is over the scholarship limit or completely out of scholarships. Nick Saban is known for over signing kids. Honestly, I hope they don't have a scholarship for Bogle and Evan Neal.

It’s insane how much social media comes into play in every aspect of life anymore. I’m 26 years old and enjoy it as much as the next person but it’s honestly poison.
I made a twitter for absolutley nothing, **** is whack af to me

Whatever it is, I think it is safe to say only the most irrational among us will believe him.

Advertisement
Back