Bobby Bowden Respect

Advertisement
1628430763542.gif

Advertisement
Rest In Peace legend! Where there is Yin there is Yang and without you on the other side pushing who knows what Miami/fsu looks like throughout the years. I already know what you and Howard up there doing.

A true NCAA character/legend. We had a kid from Charlotte High, Todd Rebol start for Bobby as a LB all four years. During that time FSU won a NC and never finished a season ranked below #4.

And weren't those Canes games with them fun to watch when Florida ruled the NCAA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I definitely cried (FR) while reading an article about him this morning over coffee. Not a crier. The wife was like wth.. I guess that’s called respect.

Godspeed Coach. It’s time to finish that tombstone.

But He Played Miami

Advertisement
Great respect for Coach Bobby Bowden. Remember as a kid watching his weekly show on TV in West Palm…he would talk about his players and go deep about their families..he would name moms , dads, grandma, grandpa’s and aunts/uncles… it was great. So much respect for never ducking us.

RIP

Great respect for Coach Bobby Bowden. Remember as a kid watching his weekly show on TV in West Palm…he would talk about his players and go deep about their families..he would name moms , dads, grandma, grandpa’s and aunts/uncles… it was great. So much respect for never ducking us.

RIP
I remember that.

He used to give a sermon every summer at the Chapel By the Lake, too.

Advertisement
Back