Board is getting a little chippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easiest way to address troll posts without fascist moderation is to ignore them. Don't get sucked in. We're not all going to agree so if you don't have a point to make or can't make it intelligently, just grab a drink and open up some monkey **** until you get your mind right.

great suggestion... we can get rid of those two dudes just like that. everyone ignores them and poof we no longer have to hear them lie to us claiming they are intelligent or even Miami fans.

But where can one find this monkey **** you speak of... sounds enlightening.

Pretty much - ignoring has always been the best way to get rid of trolls. There will always be "baiters" in any forum, and this site has some skilled ones... Master "Baiters", if you will.

It's just too easy.

I can make a general statement, "Shouldda hired Butch," and the usual retards get their vaginas sideways and they must resort to the same crap they put out when we criticized Golden.

I find it hilarious.

Advertisement
It's just too easy.

I can make a general statement, "Shouldda hired Butch," and the usual retards get their vaginas sideways and they must resort to the same crap they put out when we criticized Golden.

I find it hilarious.

It's interesting that you call other people retards while admitting that you're part of the failed BBB brigade.

Is known on Miami forums for his Bigfoot stories and other crackpot theories.

Calls other people retards.

Advertisement
I have a secret list of coaches Richt must hire to prevent me from flying a banner quadcopter over Greentree.

Advertisement
The fact that we rid ourselves of the worst cancer this program has ever seen and people are still whining like complete *****es just shows the feminine soft shouldered "everyone listen to my opinion and my feelings because it's sooooo **** important" culture we live in.

Be careful...Archer is known to threaten people who cross him in addition to PMing them **** pics.

Did you know that Nick Nolte's character in Tropic Thunder is based on Archer?

The fact that we rid ourselves of the worst cancer this program has ever seen and people are still whining like complete *****es just shows the feminine soft shouldered "everyone listen to my opinion and my feelings because it's sooooo **** important" culture we live in.
If only you knew how to "analyze the data" you would see what a loser Richt is going to be.

As expected, as the staff begins to take shape sides are taken, jimmies are rustled and the rabble is roused. I don't have the time or the inclination to delete lots of posts and police the board, so in the spirit of Christmahannukwanzaadan I ask everyone to please try and address post content rather than strike out at individual posters.

Richt will make decisions we disagree with - so would Butch, Saban, or even Mario (hard to believe I know). As much as possible let's try and avoid both deification and vilification. Also the unnecessary use of big words. Enjoy a Golden-free holiday and Merry Christmas to all!
WWTFSMD?

Advertisement

Be careful...Archer is known to threaten people who cross him in addition to PMing them **** pics.

Did you know that Nick Nolte's character in Tropic Thunder is based on Archer?

No need to be careful. If Archer were to ever harm me, I could just rub some colloidal silver on it and be okay. Amirite Arch?

If only you knew how to "analyze the data" you would see what a loser Richt is going to be.
I still haven't bought into the theory that the only good football coaches and recruiters are from South Florida. That's what my problem is.

Not even close.

Why can't you have a conversation on perceived weakness without it being all or nothing support??? The guy is here minimum 4 years. I haven't read anyone that has said this isn't a good hire. Its a friggin message board for christs sake. smh

Advertisement

Thanks for the shot homeboy.

Not even close.

Why can't you have a conversation on perceived weakness without it being all or nothing support??? The guy is here minimum 4 years. I haven't read anyone that has said this isn't a good hire. Its a friggin message board for christs sake. smh

You aren't allowed to have an opinion if it makes other people uncomfortable.....it's new unwritten law that started on twitter and is rippling through the Bernie Sanders campaign.

H

Thanks for the shot homeboy.
You have thick skin, so I figured you could handle it.

You aren't allowed to have an opinion if it makes other people uncomfortable.....it's new unwritten law that started on twitter and is rippling through the Bernie Sanders campaign.

No, you have it all wrong. You believe that if anyone disagrees with you, then you "aren't allowed to have an opinion". You're scared of actual dialogue, that's why you, 82, Archer, etc., go straight to the attacks when people challenge your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back