Board is getting a little chippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost2

Retired staff
Premium
As expected, as the staff begins to take shape sides are taken, jimmies are rustled and the rabble is roused. I don't have the time or the inclination to delete lots of posts and police the board, so in the spirit of Christmahannukwanzaadan I ask everyone to please try and address post content rather than strike out at individual posters.

Richt will make decisions we disagree with - so would Butch, Saban, or even Mario (hard to believe I know). As much as possible let's try and avoid both deification and vilification. Also the unnecessary use of big words. Enjoy a Golden-free holiday and Merry Christmas to all!

Advertisement
add some more moderators. Please dont let this board get to where it was a couple months back were every thread is utter BS.

Easiest way to address troll posts without fascist moderation is to ignore them. Don't get sucked in. We're not all going to agree so if you don't have a point to make or can't make it intelligently, just grab a drink and open up some monkey **** until you get your mind right.

Advertisement
It's pretty obvious that there are a couple clowns on here provoking arguments, and spewing absolute garbage. It's been a pretty hard read lately. Recruiting board has been pretty good tho.

Easiest way to address troll posts without fascist moderation is to ignore them. Don't get sucked in. We're not all going to agree so if you don't have a point to make or can't make it intelligently, just grab a drink and open up some monkey **** until you get your mind right.

Monkey **** always does the job

It's Festivus. Everyone is just airing their grievances. Next up is the Feats of Strength.

5q4b3wy.png

DEAL WITH ITtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Advertisement
I will never understand it doesn't matter if it's any of the other sites like Rivals etc. been a member of most of them at one point over the years we just seem to have the worst fans in college football. Even at the game against ND in Chicago for example a group of UM fan's walked through the crowd chanting "whoop whoop we got some Canes up in here" forcing people to move out of their way as the group walked as if they were a gang I was so **** embarassed then we get are asses handed to us by ND and of course some pushing and shoving started by this same group took place meanwhile most the ND fan's I was around were very cordial. It's quite sad especially since I have followed UM for 33 years it seems to have gotten worse.

The first half of this season was the greatest thing that happened to this board. See, coming into the year, those who still supported Golden after the 2014 season were your big time taters. Your "on the spectrum" posters -- once he finally imploded in a way obvious enough that even their peanut-sized brains could comprehend, they had no choice but to slither away in shame.

His hilarious 2015 campaign helped run off a lot of the stupid posters out of pure embarrassment. We enjoyed a prosperous period in CIS history where only those who turned on Golden relatively early were allowed to roam free, without worry of getting trapped in a potato field. But the potatoes were emboldened by Golden's firing for some reason, and they have returned...and in larger numbers. You mix these mongoloids in with the group of butthurt Butch boys, and you've got yourself a stew cookin'.

As a result, the board has once again turned back into a middle school dropout convention where it's an ongoing battle to see who can grow the biggest chin strap and hurl the most ***** at each other.

This place is a disaster.

Last edited:
I will sit patiently and wait til everything is cleared. Honestly whoever he hires I will support and wait to see the product on field. Only thing is I am not sure how I will react if swasey survives another staff coming in. Shalala and Golden are gone. He is one of main pieces who would help complete the cleanse from the last irrelevant decade.

We honestly should of voiced our opinion on swasey after golden was gone. Guy is getting to ****roach levels. Ugh

great suggestion... we can get rid of those two dudes just like that. everyone ignores them and poof we no longer have to hear them lie to us claiming they are intelligent or even Miami fans.

But where can one find this monkey **** you speak of... sounds enlightening.

Advertisement
What is monkey ****? Is it anything like monkey stumping? Kidding and trying to shine some light into the dark...They say a idle mind is the Devils play ground..well the same thing happens here when there is no current topic...

Advertisement
Now this is something I can fap too :4e49C5euykr1O.jpg: Merry Christmas to all.

great suggestion... we can get rid of those two dudes just like that. everyone ignores them and poof we no longer have to hear them lie to us claiming they are intelligent or even Miami fans.

But where can one find this monkey **** you speak of... sounds enlightening.

Pretty much - ignoring has always been the best way to get rid of trolls. There will always be "baiters" in any forum, and this site has some skilled ones... Master "Baiters", if you will.

Let's be honest, it's just one guy going full ******.

In addition to the one **** stirrer, since the Golden battle has ended and some posters can no longer just repeat the same **** over and over against the staff and get likes and support, those posters have to actually try and put ideas together and it is failing.

As expected, as the staff begins to take shape sides are taken, jimmies are rustled and the rabble is roused. I don't have the time or the inclination to delete lots of posts and police the board, so in the spirit of Christmahannukwanzaadan I ask everyone to please try and address post content rather than strike out at individual posters.

Richt will make decisions we disagree with - so would Butch, Saban, or even Mario (hard to believe I know). As much as possible let's try and avoid both deification and vilification. Also the unnecessary use of big words. Enjoy a Golden-free holiday and Merry Christmas to all!

:monkey-serious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back