Board Experts James Williams

Advertisement
You're a clown. What bet are you even trying to make? I've made no prediction about where Williams ends up.

You think you sound smart offering bets because your effort to make a point about 4.6 was a fail.
It’s only $100.

The bet is James Willians is too slow to be elite at safety and will end up at LB.

real simple. You in or out?

It’s only $100.

The bet is James Willians is too slow to be elite at safety and will end up at LB.

real simple. You in or out?
I seem to remember this very argument about Robert Sands some years ago. He wanted to play FS in college and UM thought he would grow out of the position at 6’5 210-220 out of Carol city. Ended up at WVU and had a good career at FS.. And James Williams is 10x the player he was in HS. I’ll take my chances with JW being an elite safety from the Sr highlights I’ve seen.

No. You just want to argue to defend the idea of Williams being a safety. You now that good 4.6 safeties are few and far between especially on winning squads.

Let’s lay money down that in 4 years when he’s in the league he will be a LB.

I’ll still be here.
which conference/division in the nfl are we in?.

I know him.

He can do all what Simmons did. Not as athletic but likely a higher football i.Q. at the same age as Simmons. James has been playing top nothc balld own here for like 6+ years.

Dont think him as a lb would work as he has never really played it...and we dont have the coache sto develop him or the scheme at lb where he would work long term. James aint tryna take on blockers all day lol Hi slength and range is a true plus...also he has real ball skills. Go check his offensive tape last year.

I got his ceiling as Simmons and his floor at the fsu kid like @Liberty City El posted.
He's the jewel of the class and if our coaches on d ever earned there paycheck they would find real ways to utilize him and play to his strengths
Appreciate the info. Thanks, Gogeta4.

Advertisement
Dude is huge.

There’s no way this guy stays at Safety is there?

He would make an incredible LB with his measurables

How fast is he really? Anyone got a 40 time? Looks like a long strider.
He can stay at SS as long as he doesn’t gain too much weight and lose hip flexibility he can stay there. Jam chandler was huge

This weekend, I watched a bunch of NFL teams play with 6 DBs for a considerable amount of snaps.

Put the guy on the ******* field.Teach him to focus on his keys and the variations. Let him play football.
IMG5121664078719307250.gif

Well ****...I thought you were on to somethin here Lu.

Wait, I hope nobody is expecting this staff to be creative with a guy like this.

Advertisement
I like the comparison to Nasirildeen. He should play a similar role (similar to Simmons - LB, S, CB, Nickel, Edge)

Hopefully he is as productive statistically while being more physically imposing at the same time.

Advertisement
Diaz will 100% have him rotate with some other guy at Striker. Rousseau/Njoku path. Redshirt one year. Play one or two years. Gone
I don’t think James Williams will redshirt. I don’t care who goes pro or does not, Williams will beat out a lot of older players for a lot of snaps. He’s too good to keep off the field, as is Taylor.

Advertisement
Back