Blue-chip safety Bryce Fitzgerald says staying home would be his family’s “dream come true”

View as article
Advertisement
Keep that same energy when the secondary is our biggest weakness… I hope I’m wrong but Jaden Harris and savion Riley aren’t even close to the players JW and Kam are
Not worried at all. I saw them pointing fingers at each other more times than a few times last year after we gave up a big play or a touchdown.

Advertisement
My fastest time in the 100m is a 10.97. Of course not now but that wasn’t considered really fast when I was in high school
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Advertisement
I actually like the kid’s tape, a lot. That 100 time is scary but it could be an old time? Idk, but his range and production on both sides of the football playing that competition holds weight. Easily a take, need more ballhawks back there.
I was wondering of the speed as well but like @COCane4Life linked the pod, 4.4 at the same UA Camp as Hanks Jr. So either @Stevo365 & RAW were cookin the clocks or they boys got some wheels so sign me up.

Also placed on the UA Miami Top 5 of the 40s and ahead of Hanks on the Top 10 40s through the camp circuit so far (Miami, ATL, Dallas, Orlando.)
IMG_7081.jpeg
IMG_7082.jpeg

I was wondering of the speed as well but like @COCane4Life linked the pod, 4.4 at the same UA Camp as Hanks Jr. So either @Stevo365 & RAW were cookin the clocks or they boys got some wheels so sign me up.

Also placed on the UA Miami Top 5 of the 40s and ahead of Hanks on the Top 10 40s through the camp circuit so far (Miami, ATL, Dallas, Orlando.)
View attachment 284579View attachment 284580

I like how the graphic leaves the rest of the 40 times up to your imaginiation

I like how the graphic leaves the rest of the 40 times up to your imaginiation
Very odd, speaking about this with someone yesterday. They put all the 40s for Orlando’s camp. But the Miami camp only put the top 40.

IMG_7083.jpeg

Only way we ever miss on a Columbus kid with Mario in charge is if he doesn’t want the kid

If he’s pushing for em that should tell us all we need to know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back