Bleak Visions- "It ain't over"

Advertisement
What’s wrong that I posted?
@blackvern aint neva lied........well.......except this one time.......

0E79D0DE-C2DE-4779-87DD-64DA869009F5.jpeg

Some here are new and some just don’t know. VERN is not a Cane. “Shocker” I know lol VERN IS A NOLE TROLL. VERN ATTENDED FSU. He is employed by the MIAMI Dade school system. He isn’t very smart, but he’s smart enough to bait some and help make this place a toilet of negativity, when things aren’t going well. He was absent last season, but returned this year during our four game losing streak. He does lie. He is a liar. He is a NOLE. He should have been banned long ago. He cheers for Florida state university. He bumps his own threads. He bumped this one SEVEN times. Please don’t feed the troll. It’s embarrassing how many people help to keep this scum alive. If you know what he is, ask the mods to ban him. NOLE troll Vern. Under every post, bottom left in green, there’s a button that labeled Report. Click on that EVERY time and ask that he be banned. Send this NOLE home.

On more point about this fool. He posts his hate on the recruiting board, so recruits can read his posts. He is just a troll with purpose.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some here are new and some just don’t know. VERN is not a Cane. “Shocker” I know lol VERN IS A NOLE TROLL. VERN ATTENDED FSU. He is employed by the MIAMI Dade school system. He isn’t very smart, but he’s smart enough to bait some and help make this place a toilet of negativity, when things aren’t going well. He was absent last season, but returned this year during our four game losing streak. He does lie. He is a liar. He is a NOLE. He should have been banned long ago. He cheers for Florida state university. He bumps his own threads. He bumped this one SEVEN times. Please don’t feed the troll. It’s embarrassing how many people help to keep this scum alive. If you know what he is, ask the mods to ban him. NOLE troll Vern. Under every post, bottom left in green, there’s a button that labeled Report. Click on that EVERY time and ask that he be banned. Send this NOLE home.

On more point about this fool. He posts his hate on the recruiting board, so recruits can read his posts. He is just a troll with purpose.

@Boarcane lol whats up mane Hows the family? , Im here every year come crootin season mane. Don't do me like that mane, i was here last year laughin at all the fools who thought we would get Surtain and Campbell. You gotta admit this year is really bad mane

@Boarcane lol whats up mane Hows the family? , Im here every year come crootin season mane. Don't do me like that mane, i was here last year laughin at all the fools who thought we would get Surtain and Campbell. You gotta admit this year is really bad mane
same. i got mad fun of when i told people dj moore should have been offered over cager and chatham. oh well.

Appreciate the concern, OP. But don't you have a bigger dumpster fire in Tally to worry about?

Advertisement
What about Free Shoes Uni? They folding the house too?!? Bc they are in deep Shït as well. Heard that Frenchie & Akers are gone. Plus, who knows how else. Are they folding the program???

Free Shoes hired Art Briles. Free Shoes actually care about football.

Advertisement
Mark Pope= bum juice.. I'll never root for him
Nkosi = typical ****** qb with no pocket awareness
Harley = butterfingers
Jarren Williams= fat boy who looks like he's just

I do agree the program is definitely dead.. But I'm still going to root for them just not spending any money or hurricane gear..... Hey but Lamar is killing it with the Ravens so I'm still watching football!

and nope I'm not watching the bowl game. We already know the outcome.
Are you for real? You are one of the 90% on this site that has never attended a game, so don’t act like you spend any $! The majority of fans on this site just complain and are your typical Miami fair weather fans!

@Boarcane lol whats up mane Hows the family? , Im here every year come TROLL season mane. Don't do me like that mane, i was here last year laughin at all the fools who thought we would get Surtain and Campbell. You gotta admit this year is really bad mane
And this clown bumps his own thread for the eight time... he’s not my friend and should be banned. We don’t need FSU filling this board. Angry Canes are one thing, this guy need to go!!! Ban him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bump LMAO!!!!!! Vern I know you’re sad because we’re about to get another few good years of recruiting, combined with last years class. We’ll gladly take a weak class this year for a better coach and recruiter. Only one bad class 😜 Your bleak vision was short lived. See you in Tallahassee. Hopefully Briles moves on quickly and you’re stuck with that douchbag of a head coach and a long extension and a huge buyout. See ya!!!!!!!!! FSU becomes the school that wins 8 or 9 games a year and nothing more EVER. Lol can’t fire him and can’t win big... congratulations.
Bleak visions for FSU 🤔😜✅🌪 “it’s just the beginning”.

Last edited:
We gonna need Gus today.. can't lie we gonna 5 games out of gus to take home that Lombardi 3 x

Bump LMAO!!!!!! Vern I know you’re sad because we’re about to get another few good years of recruiting, combined with last years class. We’ll gladly take a weak class this year for a better coach and recruiter. Only one bad class 😜 Your bleak vision was short lived. See you in Tallahassee. Hopefully Briles moves on quickly and you’re stuck with that douchbag of a head coach and a long extension and a huge buyout. See ya!!!!!!!!! FSU becomes the school that wins 8 or 9 games a year and nothing more EVER. Lol can’t fire him and can’t win big... congratulations.
Bleak visions for FSU 🤔😜✅🌪 “it’s just the beginning”.
I’m going to “Vern” away on this post or “bump” my Cane family LMAO how upset must this guy be today hahahhahahahahhahaha

Advertisement
Back