Bleak Visions- "It ain't over"

LIsten why y'all boys don't listen to me How many times we got to be proven right?

Jarren Williams Transfer- Correct ( gone to play with Memphis OC )
Jaden Hasselwood aint comin- Correct
Tyrique Stevenson ain't comin- Correct
Evan Neal aint comin- Correct
Dunmore?- Nope

anybody else you want aint comin. We are a plan B for every other top recruit from (yes Bogle too) I asked you guys to help me hype up our 3 stars and i appreciate those who obliged. much love

More info -

Mark Pope tried or is tryin to transfer to Florida, Staff told him straight up it would be denied
Nkosi and Harley put fielders out there for transfers dont know if they got back what they wanted to hear
Quotes from Richt calling plays last year " Lets just get out of here with the field goal", "Mann.. What should i call here?"
Quote from Grad Assistant " Everybody want out, think the program is over"

Years of crootin experience also tell me we are losing one of our freshman running backs, dont know which one but dont be surprised when it happens. It was fun while it lasted guys. but...

giphy.gif

We are officially a rich mans FIU

Lol did i just read that Mark Richts son is calling plays next year? LMAO

Agreed.

Advertisement
LIsten why y'all boys don't listen to me How many times we got to be proven right?

Jarren Williams Transfer- Correct ( gone to play with Memphis OC )
Jaden Hasselwood aint comin- Correct
Tyrique Stevenson ain't comin- Correct
Evan Neal aint comin- Correct
Dunmore?- Nope

anybody else you want aint comin. We are a plan B for every other top recruit from (yes Bogle too) I asked you guys to help me hype up our 3 stars and i appreciate those who obliged. much love

More info -

Mark Pope tried or is tryin to transfer to Florida, Staff told him straight up it would be denied
Nkosi and Harley put fielders out there for transfers dont know if they got back what they wanted to hear
Quotes from Richt calling plays last year " Lets just get out of here with the field goal", "Mann.. What should i call here?"
Quote from Grad Assistant " Everybody want out, think the program is over"

Years of crootin experience also tell me we are losing one of our freshman running backs, dont know which one but dont be surprised when it happens. It was fun while it lasted guys. but...

giphy.gif

We are officially a rich mans FIU

Lol did i just read that Mark Richts son is calling plays next year? LMAO

Not surprised the Semenhole peacock is displaying his feathers today.

Advertisement
Miami will be fine, I still like them to get to the ACC Championship next season.

As long as the OL and QB play are even average we should win the coastal and earn the right to get molested by Clemson.

Suppose this is true. Who inthe holy name in **** are we getting after Richt leaves? Seriously?if I’m worth a **** as a coach why would I come to the south Florida cesspool of fans and players that continues to insist on being smarter than the head coaches and continuously runs them out of tow at the FIRST sign of things not going well. And people can say “oh it was after this second season” but you got dudes in here pounding their chests for the third head coach in a row about how “they called it”and the “signs were there” and blah blah blah.

I can tell you this, as a coach I wouldn’t even remotely think about this job if I had options. The whole scene is toxic as ****. Handlers, bags, hs coaches trying to be on the take or running around questioning things you do, kids transferring in hs left and right to greener pastures, which is what they then do in college.

Dude IMO south Florida high school football is the dumpster fire and the U is trying to exist inside it. I’m over the Richt excuse machine, I’ll admit that. But from an outside south Florida opinion it’s a **** show down there in general! And the schools not living IN south Florida have all the advantage. Cause they don’t have to deal with the local pushback.

Advertisement
**** u for only comin out when **** bad and **** mork for being even worse than alfrauf gorlden. **** evrything right now.

Advertisement
And this is exactly why we allow nystateofmind to post about Kenneth all day.

At least he be funny tho. ****** either be too optimistic/homer or suckin this staph **** or whinin and *****in like hoes bout how much we suck. **** is a cesspool.

i didn’t expect Richt to coach anymore than 5 yrs here, I always felt like he would retire. Miami coaches never last that long. UM always should go after a HC with NFL aspirations.

Advertisement
And williams aint playing for the memphis oc. Rumor is he could be headed to kentucky.

Advertisement
Back