Bleak Visions- "It ain't over"

LIsten why y'all boys don't listen to me How many times we got to be proven right?

Jarren Williams Transfer- Correct ( gone to play with Memphis OC )
Jaden Hasselwood aint comin- Correct
Tyrique Stevenson ain't comin- Correct
Evan Neal aint comin- Correct
Dunmore?- Nope

anybody else you want aint comin. We are a plan B for every other top recruit from (yes Bogle too) I asked you guys to help me hype up our 3 stars and i appreciate those who obliged. much love

More info -

Mark Pope tried or is tryin to transfer to Florida, Staff told him straight up it would be denied
Nkosi and Harley put fielders out there for transfers dont know if they got back what they wanted to hear
Quotes from Richt calling plays last year " Lets just get out of here with the field goal", "Mann.. What should i call here?"
Quote from Grad Assistant " Everybody want out, think the program is over"

Years of crootin experience also tell me we are losing one of our freshman running backs, dont know which one but dont be surprised when it happens. It was fun while it lasted guys. but...

giphy.gif

We are officially a rich mans FIU

Lol did i just read that Mark Richts son is calling plays next year? LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mix it up with you from time to time Vern but I gotta say you’re right a **** of alot more then you’re wrong. You took my soul on the Gus Edwards NFL **** lmao

Williams not going anywhere
Its just a matter of time Brock, when have I ever lied to you mane? I told yal about Gus I told yall about croots, dont know what you me to say mane. A fake friend tells you what u wanna hear, a real friend tells you the truth.

Its just a matter of time Brock, when have I ever lied to you mane? I told yal about Gus I told yall about croots, dont know what you me to say mane. A fake friend tells you what u wanna hear, a real friend tells you the truth.
He not, based on what he said as of 3 days ago but cook. He’s real close to his freshman class of teammates

He not, based on what he said as of 3 days ago but cook. He’s real close to his freshman class of teammates

Think Vern will be right if we bring in Jackson. He tired of competing w players worse than he is. If he leaves for that its bush league but it might happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not so sure that’s how he sees it brother. After what he was playing behind this year I’d probably be fed up too

currently, hes gotten fat and has shown **** outside of HS tape while Jackson has produced in college. idc how he sees it, he isnt better than Jackson right now. IF he thinks he is better than Jackson, then he should prove it this spring and summer. I dont think perry will end up starting here anyways. if Jarren is afraid of competing at all (its clear weldon wont be on the team as manny doesnt give a flying **** whose godson he is) then he should leave. we need another QB to make up for the lack of depth and competition. can't hand over the job to Williams or anyone without a true competition

Advertisement
@blackvern neva lied. Sorry I doubted you brother.
currently, hes gotten fat and has shown **** outside of HS tape while Jackson has produced in college. idc how he sees it, he isnt better than Jackson right now. IF he thinks he is better than Jackson, then he should prove it this spring and summer. I dont think perry will end up starting here anyways. if Jarren is afraid of competing at all (its clear weldon wont be on the team as manny doesnt give a flying **** whose godson he is) then he should leave. we need another QB to make up for the lack of depth and competition. can't hand over the job to Williams or anyone without a true competition

LOL I heard from Day one Jarren is the most talented QB on the team and that is from a player on the team, think what you want. LOL if you think This guy from Buffalo is more talented then jarren. He is taller then Jarren thats it.

LOL I heard from Day one Jarren is the most talented QB on the team and that is from a player on the team, think what you want. LOL if you think This guy from Buffalo is more talented then jarren. He is taller then Jarren thats it.

didnt say hes more talented. said hes currently not better since we havent seen jarren outside of a few throws. obviously jarren is more talented

Advertisement
Back