Bleak Visions- "It ain't over"

Advertisement
Where’s the guy that dreams about Butch Davis *******. Haven’t seen him in a while. I wanted to say I think he was right about Richt.

Where’s the guy that dreams about Butch Davis *******. Haven’t seen him in a while. I wanted to say I think he was right about Richt.

so hes wrong about butch and right bout richt (you get where im headed with the butch comment).

so hes wrong about butch and right bout richt (you get where im headed with the butch comment).

I don’t know if he’s right about Butch because he didn’t get the job. He’s at FIU and Frankly his team isn’t very good. FAU was toying with them by halftime.

Advertisement
I don’t know if he’s right about Butch because he didn’t get the job. He’s at FIU and Frankly his team isn’t very good. FAU was toying with them by halftime.

FIUs best season of all time was 8-5 in the sunbelt in 2011. Butch did that last year in C-USA which is a much tougher conference. He may do even better this year.

I just realized Richt out chea playin chesss, homeboy gave a million dollars to IPF fund so mufuggas cant say **** when he put his son as offensive coordinator. Family first

tenor.gif
I got killed in here for saying that.
I said it was a power move and a way for him to have crazy leverage.

I just realized Richt out chea playin chesss, homeboy gave a million dollars to IPF fund so mufuggas cant say **** when he put his son as offensive coordinator. Family first

Bruce Feldman has been saying this ALL YEAR. Surprised it hasn't taken more of a narrative here. Richt has raised a lot of money for the school...its basically become his lone defense against the horrendous product on field...but as Feldman says, the admins don't care about winning.

Feldman has also gone on the record saying Richt isn't the guy and won't be here for long, but says Richt will go out on his own terms. Even he was disgusted and curious about the signing class this year.

When BlackVern starts posting all happily you know things are going very bad for the U.

What a nightmare year this has been.

Richt is just as sorry as Golden. Maybe worse

It is truly unbelievable. I have never seen a program take such a nose dive as we did this year. Coming into the season with such high expectations, ranked #8. Only to finish with 5 losses (soon to be 6), the 98th offense in the country, recruiting class ranked in the 40s, players transferring left and right, our DC leaving, career ending injuries and most of all a staff that is unwilling to address any issues or problems. There is nobody leading this program right now. NOBODY. I'm convinced Richt has completely checked out, he's just riding this out and in the mean time collecting as much money as he can for himself, his family and friends. It's a total disaster, worse than Golden.

Advertisement
LIsten why y'all boys don't listen to me How many times we got to be proven right?

Jarren Williams Transfer- Correct ( gone to play with Memphis OC )
Jaden Hasselwood aint comin- Correct
Tyrique Stevenson ain't comin- Correct
Evan Neal aint comin- Correct
Dunmore?- Nope

anybody else you want aint comin. We are a plan B for every other top recruit from (yes Bogle too) I asked you guys to help me hype up our 3 stars and i appreciate those who obliged. much love

More info -

Mark Pope tried or is tryin to transfer to Florida, Staff told him straight up it would be denied
Nkosi and Harley put fielders out there for transfers dont know if they got back what they wanted to hear
Quotes from Richt calling plays last year " Lets just get out of here with the field goal", "Mann.. What should i call here?"
Quote from Grad Assistant " Everybody want out, think the program is over"

Years of crootin experience also tell me we are losing one of our freshman running backs, dont know which one but dont be surprised when it happens. It was fun while it lasted guys. but...

giphy.gif

We are officially a rich mans FIU

Lol did i just read that Mark Richts son is calling plays next year? LMAO

What about Free Shoes Uni? They folding the house too?!? Bc they are in deep Shït as well. Heard that Frenchie & Akers are gone. Plus, who knows how else. Are they folding the program???

Self-imposed ban due to the Cane Gestapo on here...at least that's what I was told...I miss that dude.

Bruce Feldman has been saying this ALL YEAR. Surprised it hasn't taken more of a narrative here. Richt has raised a lot of money for the school...its basically become his lone defense against the horrendous product on field...but as Feldman says, the admins don't care about winning.

Feldman has also gone on the record saying Richt isn't the guy and won't be here for long, but says Richt will go out on his own terms. Even he was disgusted and curious about the signing class this year.

Where has he been saying these things? I follow him on Twitter and he's more subdued on there, but I know he has plugs in Miami.

FIUs best season of all time was 8-5 in the sunbelt in 2011. Butch did that last year in C-USA which is a much tougher conference. He may do even better this year.

I hope so but his team did not look good in the 2 games I actually watched. My friend since High school coaches on Butch's staff so I'm pulling for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back