Bleacher report still predicts WR D. Smith to the U.

Advertisement
the note on him actually says they are guessing.

from listening to (and reading) statements by the so called "experts" on this board, Ariz, etc., how is that any different from what those guys are doing??

in the past week, we have had multiple posts and podcasts saying McFartland, Edwards, Henderson, Smith, etc. are all going to be UM's.

as of today, we know that McFartland, Edwards, and Smith are confirmed gone, and Henderson next out the door, and Dean is "iffy" at best.

so the experts here told us to "watch the finish" .... well, all i see is a bunch of shriveled old guys limping up the driveway.

as usual, we get played at the finish, and this just sucks.

from listening to (and reading) statements by the so called "experts" on this board, Ariz, etc., how is that any different from what those guys are doing??

in the past week, we have had multiple posts and podcasts saying McFartland, Edwards, Henderson, Smith, etc. are all going to be UM's.

as of today, we know that McFartland, Edwards, and Smith are confirmed gone, and Henderson next out the door, and Dean is "iffy" at best.

so the experts hear told us to watch the finish .... well, all i see is a bunch of shriveled old guys limping up the driveway.

Why is Dean iffy?

Advertisement

so the experts hear told us to watch the finish .... well, all i see is a bunch of shriveled old guys limping up the driveway.

Why is Dean iffy?

ASU still a factor

He took a secret visit to Bama this weekend. You all have to move past this. He is not coming!

Advertisement
Bleacher Report just predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide victory and that Alan Thicke will live to be 100 yrs old.

Did Corn official visit?

Again, no OV = no commit on NSD. Gonna roll with that until at least ONE kid proves me wrong. I'd love it to be Smith, but I don't see it.

Complete outlier scenario.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Ok thanks. I understand - you're talking about a kid that signs on NSD. Got that, but my question is did Corn sign with us without having visited? I honestly do not know the answer. Reading the old news reports it looks like he committed to us a week after NSD and ended his recruitment without having visited, but I can't tell whether he also signed without visiting.

I get your early point that kids rarely commit to schools without officially visiting the schools and I agree. In DeVonte's case, I don't think anyone but DeVonte knows what he's going to do. We'll find out soon enough.

Did Corn official visit?

Again, no OV = no commit on NSD. Gonna roll with that until at least ONE kid proves me wrong. I'd love it to be Smith, but I don't see it.

He signed after NSD. I'm talking about kids that actually sign on NSD.

Advertisement
LSU board saying Smith to Bama, and they are probably getting Ruggs and maybe Collins. Five WRs for a team that throws about 5 passes a game. Kids thinking is missing something.

Advertisement
Back