Bleacher report still predicts WR D. Smith to the U.

doctaj11

Freshman
Last edited:

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
from a national college basketball analyst? Ooooooo K.

chrisRMNU

Sophomore
well they're dumb sooo...

PS, if Richt somehow pulls off an under the radar commit like that then he's the king.

doctaj11

Freshman
its called clicks
That is true, but it is not the headline... He is just predicting where all the five stars end up. Devonta is not even the first five-star listed.

I am not holding my breath.

Timsambor_dff

Recruit
He created his own narrative and made the prediction with it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ghost2

Staff member
no clue. Just picking the "Dark Horse". I can't remember a single kid EVER committing without an official visit, no matter how many times he's been on campus. We have this discussion every year it seems.

Telituesday

Redshirt Freshman
He picked slaton to florida because he can play with his teammate (Herbert) there...

chrisRMNU

Sophomore
seems like that particular piece was written before Smith missed his OV. That article brings zero insight.

TheSwagger1

Staff member
no clue. Just picking the "Dark Horse". I can't remember a single kid EVER committing without an official visit, no matter how many times he's been on campus. We have this discussion every year it seems.
Did Corn ever visit?

ghost2

Staff member
Did Corn ever visit?
Not sure but didn't he sign after NSD? I don't really count those guys because after signing day so much is up in the air. I'm mainly talking about guys that actually commit on or before NSD. If Smith delays his announcement until after signing day we might have something lol.

kev13108

Junior
That article means nothing. It was written by a college basketball analyst lol

d--1

Sophomore
He's probably looking at things like depth chart, playing time for freshman, NFL pedigree, and such. Just not sure Devonta is looking at those same factors.