Bleacher report still predicts WR D. Smith to the U.

Advertisement
Deff just saying it so on the off chance theyre right they look smart bc if he doesnt pick us there is no harm on them for that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sticking with this one. If he don't come fine I won't get worked up. But if he does this will be colossal. Pulling from SEC country and beating three top recruiting programs. I'm just gonna believe. Anyone who won't be mad if he doesn't choose us is free to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be lucky to get what we already thought we had. Let alone a surprise pull like that. No way in ****.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if Smith picked us. I wouldn't bet on it, but considering how he's treated his recruitment (and the fact that he's already come to check out the school with his parents on his own dime) tells me all I need to know.

Advertisement
Sticking with this one. If he don't come fine I won't get worked up. But if he does this will be colossal. Pulling from SEC country and beating three top recruiting programs. I'm just gonna believe. Anyone who won't be mad if he doesn't choose us is free to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in brotha. Might as well keep the hope alive until Wednesday and I trust Pastor Richt.

Again, no OV = no commit on NSD. Gonna roll with that until at least ONE kid proves me wrong. I'd love it to be Smith, but I don't see it.

Advertisement
Back