Bleacher Report 2019 Mock Draft: 3 Canes in first round

A little OT but his list suggest that the Patriots beat my Eagles in the Superbowl.

Advertisement
Is Redwine a lock to get drafted? I don't see it. I also have doubts about D Jackson coming off the injury. I would be surprised if any of the linebackers left early.

I think Quarterman should be up there.

Why? I love Quarterman, but I don't get why so many people think he's going in the first round. He hasn't really been a play-maker for us and I don't think he will blow away anyone with his measurables or combine numbers.

Why? I love Quarterman, but I don't get why so many people think he's going in the first round. He hasn't really been a play-maker for us and I don't think he will blow away anyone with his measurables or combine numbers.
He’s been really solid for Miami, not sure what he will run but he has a nice build for a middle linebacker. He’s a junior now and most likely will take his game to another level this year

Because these "so many people" happen to be homers from CIS. Pro scouts have given Quarterman a 2nd-4th round grade entering next season.

Advertisement
Miami might get 10 players drafted next year

St louis
Jaquan johnson
Mike jack
Pinckney
Quarterman
Joe Jackson
Redwine
Willis
Richards
Demetrius jackson
Travis Homer (will test off the charts, one of the top spark ratings coming out of highschool)
Cager?

I mean From that list the locks to be drafted
Mike jack, joe Jackson, richards, homer, quarterman, Pinckney, Jaquan Johnson, St. Louis. If the juniors declared. I think Willis and djack are due for big seasons so they should get drafted if we have the season we are expecting.
Doubt Redwine gets drafted unless he has a great year. Same with Demetrius. Willis' off the field issues could **** him, so we'll see how that works out.

You also forgot Gauthier, who Imo can be a late rounder.
Hopefully Dean works his way into a draftable CB. That would be awesome for us. Due to his athleticism It could happen. But judging by the Spring reports, he'd need a **** of a summer camp to put that together.

He’s been really solid for Miami, not sure what he will run but he has a nice build for a middle linebacker. He’s a junior now and most likely will take his game to another level this year

I hope you're right.

lol... I dont think AR82 is going to be a 1st round pick. Injury issues and inconsistency is his knock so far... unless he just blows up for a 1000 yard 10TD season then who knows.

Mike Jack and Joe Jack are 1st round locks imo... i dont see Mike Jack ****ting the bed like David Amerson did his last season.
Injury and being inconsistent? He was hurt 1 year and when was he inconsistent? He only played about 6 games last year and still had over 400 yards receiving on 1 leg which was 3rd on the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya's best year at Miami was his junior year. Did you think he was going to be a first round pick after his junior year too?
didn’t realize I worked for Bleacher Report

But after his sophomore year like the post states , yes I did believe he had a chance to be a first round pick. After his junior year **** no.

Doubt Redwine gets drafted unless he has a great year. Same with Demetrius. Willis' off the field issues could **** him, so we'll see how that works out.

You also forgot Gauthier, who Imo can be a late rounder.
Hopefully Dean works his way into a draftable CB. That would be awesome for us. Due to his athleticism It could happen. But judging by the Spring reports, he'd need a **** of a summer camp to put that together.
If Willis produces as advertised, he will 100% be drafted. Dominant, disruptive DTs don’t grow on trees. There’s always a roster spot. See, Ndominic Suh.

DJax has a shot. For all the hype Chad got (always masked as him being underrated or under appreciated), I don’t see a huge drop off with DJax. I think he can be a late round guy.

I don’t see Redwine getting drafted. I don’t think he will be starting by the end of the year.

Advertisement
If Redwine makes a lil jump in his numbers this year his career would be similar to Rayshawn Jenkins who was picked in the 4th. Tho Redwine will probably test worse so that would hurt him alot.

FWIW, as of right now Sheldrick Redwine does not project to be drafted.

Jaquan Johnson projects 2nd-3rd round. Will obviously depend on season performance and the Combine, but that's the current projection.

Walter footbal has richards and joe going 1st round. They have m.jackson as their #3 cb, shaq as the #5 mlb, mike #13 olb, jaquan #5 safety. Said if jaquan was bigger he would be ranked higher.

didn’t realize I worked for Bleacher Report

But after his sophomore year like the post states , yes I did believe he had a chance to be a first round pick. After his junior year **** no.

Yeah typically when people have their best season their draft stock falls, I totally get your logic.

Advertisement
Back