Bleacher Report 2019 Mock Draft: 3 Canes in first round

Advertisement
Clemon's entire DL in the first round in the same year. Could happen. Crazy.

Our 2002 line almost made it in different years (Vince, Joseph, JMac and AWill in the 4th, iirc).
They were projected to be first rounders, but they came back for their senior years. Our players should do the same.

Advertisement
100% certain they were all paid to stay... nobody has that much school pride.
Paid to stay? Really? Clemson shelling out millions now? C'mon, man.

The bag game might entice a senior in high school to sign somewhere. It's not large enough to keep first rounders from going to the NFL.

Bleecher report projected Kayya to be first pick before his junior year.

lol... I dont think AR82 is going to be a 1st round pick. Injury issues and inconsistency is his knock so far... unless he just blows up for a 1000 yard 10TD season then who knows.

Mike Jack and Joe Jack are 1st round locks imo... i dont see Mike Jack ****ting the bed like David Amerson did his last season.

Advertisement
Miami might get 10 players drafted next year

St louis
Jaquan johnson
Mike jack
Pinckney
Quarterman
Joe Jackson
Redwine
Willis
Richards
Demetrius jackson
Travis Homer (will test off the charts, one of the top spark ratings coming out of highschool)
Cager?

I mean From that list the locks to be drafted
Mike jack, joe Jackson, richards, homer, quarterman, Pinckney, Jaquan Johnson, St. Louis. If the juniors declared. I think Willis and djack are due for big seasons so they should get drafted if we have the season we are expecting.

Last edited:

St louis
Jaquan johnson
Mike jack
Pinckney
Quarterman
Joe Jackson
Redwine
Willis
Richards
Demetrius jackson
Travis Homer (will test off the charts, one of the top spark ratings coming out of highschool)
Cager?

Mike jack, joe Jackson, richards, homer, quarterman, Pinckney, Jaquan Johnson, St. Louis. If the juniors declared. I think Willis and djack are due for big seasons so they should get drafted if we have the season we are expecting.

Stop

Stop what, this is Miami's most talented draft class in recent memory but i should “stop” exactly what? And I didnt Say they will get that many but we “might”. It’s a possibility

We had 9 guys drafted in 2017
Njoku
Ray Shawn Jenkins
Coley
Marquez
Colbert
Muhammad
Kaaya
Corn elder
Isidora

2019 draft class is more talented imo so it’s not far fetched

Advertisement
Stopped reading when he said Nick Bosa is a better prospect than Joey.

And no brock, Redwine is not getting drafted smh.

You don’t know that and I dont Either . You acting like a he a scrub or something . He’s easily better than most safeties we have had outside of a handful since 2010 for sure. Last year was his first season as a safety and outside of a few games he was good for majority of the season

Last edited:
100% certain they were all paid to stay... nobody has that much school pride.
Exactly dudes aint turning down six figure jobs unless the school is really taking care of them. I agree partially....maybe not all but some especially if they feel they will miss that prospects position in that recruiting class. If they need them they will do everything to make them stay

Advertisement

I agree with you. I always hear about how good Nick Bosa is but every time I watch Ohio State, he does not stand out.

St louis
Jaquan johnson
Mike jack
Pinckney
Quarterman
Joe Jackson
Redwine
Willis
Richards
Demetrius jackson
Cager?

Everyone on that list getting drafted... Cager needs to stay but he has NFL draft potential as well. Obviously.

Advertisement
Back